• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
the spammers are back...
are they really bots or are they people with nothing better to do?

... i feel like there is a void... just feel so down...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"As I was walking up the stair, I met a man that wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away." <- describes my current problem with nightmares. Seriously...I wish I'd stop dreaming about this person I've never met/seen...I keep waking up with scratches and bruises that I have no way of getting while I'm sleeping. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"As I was walking up the stair, I met a man that wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away." <- describes my current problem with nightmares. Seriously...I wish I'd stop dreaming about this person I've never met/seen...I keep waking up with scratches and bruises that I have no way of getting while I'm sleeping. >_<

I know your house is haunted, could it be that? or you could be doing it in your sleep...or possibly sleep walking. 0_o (just a thought).

You know what mum, when i talk, i want a conversation... not grunts, i'm starting to think your turning into a 'stereotypical teenager'... just at the wrong age.

I can't work out if that pain/lump is on my rib or in something else... Can't exactly go running to the doctors every five minutes...>_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know your house is haunted, could it be that? or you could be doing it in your sleep...or possibly sleep walking. 0_o (just a thought).

I'm inclined to believe it's the haunted bit. XP Namely cuz I don't move much in my sleep unless someone's in bed with me and I've never been found sleepwalking. XP Though...I think I could be scratching or hitting my arms/legs in my sleep...the scratches on my back, however, I'm just clueless about. XP
I hope your ribs feel better soon. =)

Thinking:
Mum took the dog with her! Yes! I can do things without being hounded by her! (No pun intended....)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
the scratches on my back, however, I'm just clueless about. XP
I hope your ribs feel better soon. =)

0_o on your back?

Thanks Shadow, but i don't think it's gonna clear up yet :3

Hmmmm... I didn't think that type of thread was allowed :/
yay... moar debt! anything for a few trees eh? :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This song is so creepy. ._. "It's such a shame, you won't be laughing when I'm dead. Under the stairs and no one cares. I'm dead, and that is where I'll wait for you." Why am I listening to this so late at night?!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Nice to have a doctor 'pull their finger out' for once. Now i've gotta book that xray... until then... its pain and more pain.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
a20791c13493e62d50bfdf_m.jpg

"Join the Kamen Rider Club kids! Its free and and you'll get a free Kamen Rider action figure and Super Sentai action figure."
Do you really need to ask me twice? :cool:

ZeroLove

I'm not much for the Kamen Riders, but I do love your sig with the Samurai Warriors in it. Hanzo and Nouhime are my faves though. ^^

Top Bottom