• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Am thinking about enforcing the one rule that as staff we have never enforced. The one that says we can ban whoever we like whenever we want without warning, reason or cookies. Someone here is still trying to play us for morons and it's so tiresome. You want me to get your balls and spine out my handbag, honey? Maybe that will help you own up instead of "pretending" you aren't completely clear about the rules...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, now i hope the doctor accepts that it is the tablet thats causing the trouble... you're not a god, you're a doctor, you are not always right.

I've just got so much on my mind... :(

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Everyone around me has been acting weird lately....Its ****ing me oofff :mad: I'm not gonna be Miss Nice Ultima for long!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wonder if he'll get past our pool fine with the lawn mower?
He might need to pick it up and manoeuvre it over like that.
Time to watch the garden boy work those muscles!!!

I'm kidding. I have to make lunch for the kids and I had a nasty dream last night about my hubby leaving me to side with a friend of his who cheated on his woman. Ooogling other guys is not on my list of things to do before I die.^_^

-edit-
WHY YOU NOT ON MSN?!?!?!?!?!?!

ZeroLove

I wonder if he'll get past our pool fine with the lawn mower?
He might need to pick it up and manoeuvre it over like that.
Time to watch the garden boy work those muscles!!!

I'm kidding. I have to make lunch for the kids and I had a nasty dream last night about my hubby leaving me to side with a friend of his who cheated on his woman. Ooogling other guys is not on my list of things to do before I die.^_^

But it's still fun to do. ;P

Top Bottom