• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I want a pet banshee. Specifically the ones from Fable that wear red. The ones in white aren't as creepy. X3 *cuddles banshee*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Biowulf_attacking.jpg

Coolest character in Generator Rex, bar none. X3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't care what you think; my fic, my rules. If I say his eyes are blue, they're blue. If you don't like it, go read another fic. Or just ignore my descriptions of his eyes! Jeez! >_<

Meg

Tee hee. My Dark Souls character looks so funny. She's wearing this Silver Knight armor, but she's so much smaller than the actual silver knight bad guys. She looks so little and cutie. XD

ZeroLove

Tee hee. My Dark Souls character looks so funny. She's wearing this Silver Knight armor, but she's so much smaller than the actual silver knight bad guys. She looks so little and cutie. XD

Typical sexist to make the female characters so small and cute compared to male NPC's. Amirite?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I forgot how much I hate selling things on eBay.
I guess I'll have to take it up with eBay 'cuz the idiot who had the highest bid has ignored my emails for a week. What a waste of time. Is it wrong that I want to find this person and smash their face in for being idiot time wasters??? >_<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Biowulf_attacking.jpg

Coolest character in Generator Rex, bar none. X3
agree with you on that second though for me is the giant robotic organic dragon thing on the day 6 found rex :cool: this no make me grex fan....much

i feel bad being a rucka rucka ali fan as i cant go abroard glad i never have>_<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I forgot how much I hate selling things on eBay.
I guess I'll have to take it up with eBay 'cuz the idiot who had the highest bid has ignored my emails for a week. What a waste of time. Is it wrong that I want to find this person and smash their face in for being idiot time wasters??? >_<

Feel sorry for me - I have to make a living out of doing it! DX
It's eBay's fault in a way... they've allowed the buyers to get away with anything in recent years. You can't even leave a buyer a negative feedback even if they bid and waltz off never paying and never communicating as to why. If they are a multiple offender, eBay lets them just make another account so they can do it forever, basically. As a seller, you can't do a thing about it and it does happen to me fairly often. I just have to hope that those bidding on my higher priced bits of art are genuinely interested and aren't time wasters. You DO get people so sad on there they just bid in random auctions, make the price go right up then run away with no intention of buying. I could throttle those ones! I now watch every auction carefully and check out every bid and bidder's history so I can see whether they're one of those, but they can still be hard to spot. Honestly, how hard is it if you don't actually intend to pay for something not to bid for it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Too...hot...feels...like....summer.... *dies*
I has a dragon. <3
Shiny, shiny new notebooks.
Why do the a-holes come out of the woodworks whenever we take the dog shopping with us? I mean...COME ON! She's a service dog, for the god's sakes. >_<
Want water nao.

Top Bottom