• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;289741 said:
^ So could polar bears. ;_;

I just can't fathom how much we're destroying habitats for own needs. (Yes I am generalizing it into one group, even though I know there are people against destroying habitats) I just...*sigh* it just breaks my heart that these beautiful and amazing creatures (I'm meaning all that are facing extiction) are dying because of humanities greed intead of actually using their heads and finding ways to co-exist with what we haven't destroyed.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
55-0!!!
Geez, i would loved to have seen that!

Look, I would've gone out today, but my brain rebelled, and i feel asleep.
Its cold outside, and warm in here, not that you could really tell.

CT: 2MB! For an antivirus update! WTF?!

Meg

-EDITED OUT-

I'd rather you guys didn't read my assignments. I'll probably change it anyway. :lol:

Meg

*ahem*

I have something to say. Warning: this is a rant.

I am not perfect. I don't try to pretend I am, so why does everyone hold such unrealistic standards for me? I NEVER try to offend people. If you are offended by something I said than TALK TO ME ABOUT IT. Chances are its just a misunderstanding. Don't go crying about it to other people. I'm not a terrible person. I care tremendously for everyone whether I know them or not. If I've insulted you then tell me. I assure you it was an accident. I was probably having an off day, or not fully awake yet or something stupid. I'm really not that smart, you know. If you want to yell at me or cry to me then go ahead. I'm all ears.

Also, to the people who have a problem with me. TELL ME. If I do something wrong then call me out on it. And if you do then don't f*cking sugar coat it. I still have a lot and I mean A LOT of growing to do. How the hell do you expect me to change if you either don't say anything or if you do say something you sugar coat it like I really didn't do anything wrong?

At the very least don't laugh about how stupid I am to someone else. Get off your high horse. You aren't perfect either. Honestly, I'm sick to death of being the only one that's ever at fault.

Great. Now I'm having a panic attack.

aka958

Don't trust people
I hear the voice in my head "R-R-R-R-RAGE QUIT!"... Yes, I wanted to rage quite from DMC4! I've never been so damn ****ed off at a boss before! T_T

Top Bottom