• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh my God, he's so sweet. He drew me an abstract picture and wrote "Dani" in it and I didn't even know until Mom pointed it out. And Mattie says he isn't worth my time. *sigh* I really hope he's at the library on Tuesday so I can talk to him instead of waiting nine days until break is over to do it. This is going to be the longest week of my life.

+ Get to see HPDHP1 today! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
860!!! CRIKEY!

At least the swelling in my arm has gone down a little.:D
Well, they're playing Xmas songs on the tv.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lexy, I've just had gastroenteritis and I've lost loads of weight! It was absolute hell and I'm still suffering, but yay! :lol:

I'm thinking I wish it would hurry up and go away!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Should I stay up late playing Persona 3 like I did last night? I'm about to get to the final boss, but I think I'll wait til tomorrow.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Storm Silves;289583 said:
I hope she realizes I'm not arguing with her. >_<

If you're talkin's about me, I have two words for ya. As if! :lol: I know where you're coming from, and I never took it as an argument to begin with. ^_^

Hey, that's my line to say 'As if!'
Mine too!
I was hoping they wouldn't come out.>_< Oh well...:p

ReChronicles

Premium
Faust;277124 said:
Unfortunately, that won't work here Re. People will only talk back in the heat of the moment and it will only start a fight you wish to avoid. Not everyone is nice and polite...it's the real world.

Ignoring them is your best option, even if it's hard.

In other words, don't waste your words on someone who picks a fight. They aren't worth it...move forwards and leave it behind you.
My dad owns this place. if people are mean, he will get rid of them :)

I am thinking about Christmas :D :D

Meg

The crazy demon;289628 said:
Too bad the university group died ;_;

I know! I really didn't want to make it a social group because I knew it would die, but I couldn't think of another organized way of doing it.

Top Bottom