• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
VB lol I didn't know you were gonna use it! I may haveta tweak it a bit on Photoshop and re-give you it if that's ok. I'm not on my pc at the min tho. I wanna get the lighting the same on all 3 Vergils. Anyhoo I'm pleased you like it ^_^

Meg

Ebony;282149 said:
Lol, I'm a sharing, giving person! *spreads the love*
We can share. You can have him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'll have him Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sunday could be his day off?

I has the solution! You can each pick the version of Dante you want. DMC1,2,3,4, anime, or reboot. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okies... and of course i was gonna use it... It's Vergil :p Plus you made it for me... so it's not just gonna sit on me hard drive unappreciated.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg that's a good idea! I'll have DMC 2 Dante please. I might have gone for DMC4 Dante, but I'm sure Master Vergil would prob go for him - see how giving I am and I do :wub: dmc 2 Dante - geez look at me ranting on my inner fangirl has definitely been on a roll today!

VB - I'm really pleased you like it, I really did abandon it and forget about it! Beware of the 3 headed Vergil monster! ^_^

Vergil's Greed

For you:
On Sunday morning 14 years ago today, a 10 year old kid got home early from a sleepover at a friend's place because he'd eaten one too many sticky apples and had bad stomach pain. He expected his mum to be home but when she wasn't in her room or the kitchen he figured she'd decided to go to church, and so he went to look for tummy ache pills in the kitchen cupboard. He thought it looked messy with all the bottles out of order and lying around but he just wanted to make his stomach better. He lied down on the couch in the TV room and watched Tiny Toons and episodes of Alf, and fell asleep. An hour or so later he woke up with the feeling that he was going to throw up and so he ran to the bathroom. And found his mum.

He sat with her until his dad and brother got home later that afternoon for the Sunday roast. Later when there were strangers filling his house, he heard someone say that if only she'd been found earlier she might have lived. It was his fault she was gone because he had been in the room right next to her while she was going away. He could have brought her back and kept her.

He never stood by her grave. He waited in the car at the funeral and never went back there again. His brother was shipped off to boarding school, his dad was emotionally and physically unavailable, and he was handed off to therapists who did nothing but play stupid music in their hour sessions. He started to cut himself, and no one at school liked him because he was mean to everybody. He didn't tell anyone because the only person who might understand was three hours away from him. Nobody else cared.

Then one day he went and sat in the back corner of his yard with a razor blade and tried to make the final cut. It hurt and he cried but he didn't stop until a voice above the wall asked what he was doing. It was the girl from the house behind his house with the scary dad and the cool big brother. She jumped over and took the blades away from him, and took him into the house and tried to help him fix it. She didn't leave him again until his dad got home, and the next morning when he got to school she took his hand and to this day she still hasn't let go.

You cared when no one else did, you saved me, and I owe you everything I am for what you've done for me ever since.

R.I.P. Mam.
I miss you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drilling into people, Phoenix Wright style, is now going to be one of my running gags. I just hope people get the reference.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, 14 years? It feels like yesterday that all that **** went down :S

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I, I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I, I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well, I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I, I'll be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I, I will shine to guide you

You bring the mushiness out in me. Meet me for coffee at the mall @...let's say...2:30? I gotta go shop for foods and stuffs and come home early to create a three course meal cos we're having someone over for dinner, so I'm catching the early bus back home.
...I love you too my friend. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This time, they had participants play a game before the brain scan. Unbeknownst to the participants, some players in the game were actually actors working with the scientists. One actor's job was to play the game fairly, while the other actor’s job was to play in an obviously unfair way. You can guess which actor was more popular.

Then it was off to the scanner again. The real participant went inside the scanner, while the two actors sat outside. Again, shocks were delivered, and the computer screen indicated who was receiving the shock.

This time, the results depended on whether the participant was a man or a woman. Both genders had empathy-related brain activation when the fair player was in pain. However, the men had less empathy- related activation when the unfair player was shocked. What’s more, they had increased activation in reward-related brain areas when the unfair player got shocked. The men actually enjoyed it when the unfair player was in pain (“Bastard had it coming!”). After the experiment, Singer asked the men to rate their desire for revenge toward the unfair player. It turns out that amount of reward-related brain activation in men correlated with their desire for revenge. In guys at least, it seems that the response to someone else's pain depends on whether or not that person deserved it.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The truth, it cometh!!! XDDDDDDD

Top Bottom