• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
CloudStryker;226780 said:
As many times as it takes to destroy you.
(Which may take awhile, i would know due to previous experiance)

Lord Of WeaponsNONE CAN DESTROY ME!!!!
Nicodemus ZamoranOh, shut up. We all know that you cannot die.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Note to self--
For future reference: When you are three feet away from a door, please do not tell your friend with a grenade launcher to blow it up.

Because by God he will.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Tonks;226784 said:
Note to self--
For future reference: When you are three feet away from a door, please do not tell your friend with a grenade launcher to blow it up.

Because by God he will.

Wise man once say: Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But you kinda just got here. If you do this to all the forums you're on, that must mean A LOT of dead accounts...

Osaka

trollololol
DreadnoughtDT;226813 said:
But you kinda just got here. If you do this to all the forums you're on, that must mean A LOT of dead accounts...

Not that many. Some of the later forums I joined were kinda dying anyways.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But this one is still going strong.

I'm just saying, do you have any good reason other than, possibly, boredom?

Osaka

trollololol
Try real life. :) (sometimes I think "how the hell did I ever live without the net being around?" but then I can't resist having a peak lol.) And yeah, a little bit of boredom after a while. Can't help having a short attention span. =/

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm thinking... It's an awesome day!
Just saw that Ashelia is back, got myself a winning streak in Starcraft II Beta, I actually awoke in time to enjoy the day, two days before I can get back to school and have myself a good time, one day closer to the Starcraft II release, and... NOOOOO!!!
I got too many essays to hand in next week! God, friggin' dammit! I've been too lazy the last two months.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Osaka;226843 said:
Try real life. :) (sometimes I think "how the hell did I ever live without the net being around?" but then I can't resist having a peak lol.) And yeah, a little bit of boredom after a while. Can't help having a short attention span. =/

I got less of an attention span than you,I can get distracted by the most simpleest things. but I still get online cuz it is fun to be on here. It makes me happy.

Top Bottom