• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
^I haven't been rude to you at all.

And I know, it's one extremely awesome sig. I'll do more sigs like this is in the future. You know, everyone should be warned what kind of asshole I am.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking there never used to be all these random n00bs posting stupidness when I first joined here. How come theres loads now? Is it somethiing to do with the lunar cycle or something? :huh:

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;226390 said:
I'm thinking there never used to be all these random n00bs posting stupidness when I first joined here. How come theres loads now? Is it somethiing to do with the lunar cycle or something? :huh:

I guess it is.

Or maybe you just don't know why they are doing it.

aka958

Don't trust people
That's a valid point.

That comment you just wrote Ebony just made me think of Majoras Mask.

Tell me, isn't this moon scary?
6a01156f4a29b9970c011570a9fb1b970b-800wi

Lulz...

This is a much nicer version:
moon_display.jpg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^The Majora's mask moon reminds me of a scary ball i had as a kid. i think they were called Mad Balls....*goes to look them up*......

Oooooh

558999809_a757c43af8_o.jpg
(look at the bottom right one)

There they are - man it's been ages since I saw them. Arn't they lovely? lol

I wonder if anyone else remembers Mad Balls?

Meg

*sigh* I'm really sad. I found out today that my boss is leaving. (Yes, I like my boss.) Everyone in the department's really sad. We're all praying for the new person to be as cool and nice as her. We all joke and laugh and poke fun at one another. Its a lot of fun. I'm gonna miss her. *sniff* Hopefully the important manager guys check up on us more often. They're fun.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
aka958;226414 said:
That comment you just wrote Ebony just made me think of Majoras Mask.

Tell me, isn't this moon scary?
6a01156f4a29b9970c011570a9fb1b970b-800wi

Lulz...

This is a much nicer version:
moon_display.jpg

I'm thinking about how much I want to go play Majora's Mask, but I need to sleep.. Oh what to do? LoZ: MM or Sleep?

SOMEONE HELP! :lol:

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
clairavance;226258 said:
Mine weren't accidents. Both of mine were results of my impulsive...behaviour? :lol:
I'm sorry you feelin teh hurts Tonks :( I think I've become immune to the whole 'accident' excuse. My parents never talked about it, but from family members I was told that my brother and I were unplanned.

...this could be why we have a deep desire to make our little brother as miserable as possible, come to think of it. The little **** was 'planned' and 'wanted', according to my parents (he was very much unwanted by me, I wanted to give him away when I heard I'm getting another brother. I was like, NOOOO, I've already got one, I want a SISTER!!!) Anyway. Whatever. The best thing that came out of that is the fact that my dad stopped drinking and the violence and swearing in our household simmered down a bit.

I am kinda the reverse, i am the little brother.

I never ask if i am wanted or no, cause my sister is the kind of nice person that plays hard, she probably will say that i am adopted :(

Meg

dante_13;226494 said:
I'm thinking what meg just posted???She like her boss.As far as i know noone likes his boss.

Yes I do. She's really really nice.

OOOO!!!!! My favorite song just came on

LOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!! REIGN. ON. ME!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!! REIGN ON ME! REIGN ON ME REIGN ON ME! Only love can bring the rain that makes you young to the sky only love can bring the rain- Sorry. OOOO! There's a thread for song lyrics. :lol:

Top Bottom