• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorry for being nosey. Just out of question how come the guy that fouled you got sent off too?
(sorry, i love soccer.)
also who won the match? :p

*wonders what Shadow's word count is*

WHAT?! Has anyone seen the Vergil DLC for Ultimate Marvel Capcom 3?
It's the Corrupt Vergil costume... but his DT IS SPARDA?! Where's NELO?!
378034_10150392406723762_30448713761_8068125_176045835_n.jpg

I sense Capcon are screwing over some fans again.

What the FUUUUUUUUU... Hm... Are they perhaps playing on that maybe he's obtained Sparda's power?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If he became Nelo, he'd need to change his moves. He couldn't use that giant sword of his the way he uses Yamato. I'm guessing that's the reason they used Sparda..

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What the FUUUUUUUUU... Hm... Are they perhaps playing on that maybe he's obtained Sparda's power?

I've just read that they've dropped the Nelo armor as DT (apparently, it's not meant to be a dt).
Dante's DLC is also being released. It's the LDK costume and his DT is... exactly the same as corrupt vergil's :confused:
376340_10150392462523762_30448713761_8068192_2034430448_n.jpg

Perhaps capcom are trying to save money
(I'm sorry, i have tried to resize the pictures)

EDIT: I think I'm gonna be sick

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Vergil'sBitch said:
Sorry for being nosey. Just out of question how come the guy that fouled you got sent off too?
(sorry, i love soccer.)
also who won the match? :p

He FUC*ING FLIPPED ME OVER!

Them. The only guy on our team who made a goal was me, before getting out. A kick from outside the area. :p

We lost 4x1...:eek:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^:Nice one :D (goal that is)
Ah, I see. I suppose it was a bit of a temperamental match then.
I can now see why you said what you did. :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Applying for jobs online. It's easier than writing in an application form...

...Not!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
local radio station said that the elves were on strike and they'll be no christmas (ie xmas is cancelled).... SHOCK horror! it upset a load of kids and angered alot of parents.
that was yesterday... today, they're still moaning about it. If your kids got over it, fine, although i hardly think it's scarred them for life.
The best reply was from a woman who said:
My son said: don't worry mum, Argos have plenty of toys :p
Apparently Santa's elves were out on strike on a roundabout in cornwall... they want better pay and living conditions.
At times, I'm starting to think that the meaning of xmas has been lost these days. Then again, I could be getting old... :p

I haven't played my new game yet... I'll do that before i go to bed :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That SOPA bill better not frigging pass! Congress has over 1,000,000 e-mails telling them they're against it, so they should frigging listen!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
local radio station said that the elves were on strike and they'll be no christmas (ie xmas is cancelled).... SHOCK horror! it upset a load of kids and angered alot of parents.
that was yesterday... today, they're still moaning about it. If your kids got over it, fine, although i hardly think it's scarred them for life.
The best reply was from a woman who said:

Apparently Santa's elves were out on strike on a roundabout in cornwall... they want better pay and living conditions.
At times, I'm starting to think that the meaning of xmas has been lost these days. Then again, I could be getting old... :p

I haven't played my new game yet... I'll do that before i go to bed :D

yeah good old argos

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
wait is say i want vodka....i have vodka.....i don't like vodka.....it was pure though.....me need some coke with it

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
youtube deserve it

Hell no they don't! I've got stuff on there!

Taken down... like gone forever?!
I could lose all of my work?!
Would it affect the whole world, or just the US?

I'm not sure. Congress only has power in the US, but other countries might follow their initiative.

Also sorry for the double-post but I don't know how to multiquote.

Top Bottom