• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It would've sounded wrong if you'd said "fan-gasming". ;)
CT: Mind = gutter. Mind = want to get out of gutter. Mind = too lazy to try.

That's a great word!
I shall be 'fan-gasming' all over Vergil... oh wait, that does sound wrong ;) (I even got a mental image :S )

My mind is always in the gutter...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why do people assume Americans don't want to try unAmericanized food? I've asked friends for recipes from their families, etc. and they all say to me "Well, I like it but I'm not sure if you will since it's not like anything I've tried in the U.S." Um...well, then why am I asking you for a recipe? UnAmericanized recipes for me, please? ^^

Reactions: Meg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I love Assassin's Creed games, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations is no exception. However, making a review later on will be hard because there are some problems I have to address despite my obsession with Assassin's Creed games, and being objective in reviewing the game is difficult for me.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can't stand people like that... that attitude infurates me... :mad:

anyway, i really hope it arrives tomorrow... and i can't believe i have to chase up another seller!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why did my grandparents call for a plumber right smack dab in the middle of NaNo? I mean...I know the sink's leaking, but we have a bucket under there. I need to get words done! *keeps forgetting she's about a day ahead with her words*

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Beating guys down untill they're badly hurt's not good.
Taking a beating is even worse. XD

Really, I broke a dude's nose because he fouled me in soccer... We both got kicked off the field.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Really, I broke a dude's nose because he fouled me in soccer... We both got kicked off the field.

A guy was making fun of me and I lost it and punched him and accidentally knocked out his braces.... >_> Not my finest hour...neither was that time I punched the guy who jumped out and scared me in a haunted house (that was pure reflex. I swear it was. XP). Interesting how anger affects people.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

Sorry for being nosey. Just out of question how come the guy that fouled you got sent off too?
(sorry, i love soccer.)
also who won the match? :p

*wonders what Shadow's word count is*

WHAT?! Has anyone seen the Vergil DLC for Ultimate Marvel Capcom 3?
It's the Corrupt Vergil costume... but his DT IS SPARDA?! Where's NELO?!
378034_10150392406723762_30448713761_8068125_176045835_n.jpg

I sense Capcon are screwing over some fans again.

Top Bottom