• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't know how to put all my thoughts in to a tiny reply so I'll just say:

I hate you, you, you, you and almost everyone around me.
What a win way. .-.

I know how to lose my friends, kinda obvious they lose interest but who am I to judge their choices?
That's one less... soon I'm down to 0. How cute of me. .-.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
A hectic week is over, and I can sorta relax.

Relaxing for me usually takes the form of doing some work anyway.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Forgot my own password. ****ing brilliant

I read that and was thingking Well, how the heck did you get here if you forgot your password. And then I realized it was a password to somewhere else. ROFL! Nero didn't have his V8 this morning. Wow... I just went into cosplay mode and didn't realize it. o_O LoL

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My boyfriend is booking Cinema tickets - He wants to see Harry Potter, or Captain America. :( Dunno which is worse. I think they both look ****. I guess I'll sit there and happily eat my Ben and Jerrys ice cream whatever we watch! :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
For the love of... Please stop ramming your religious beliefs and moral values down my throat. I stand by what I said. Nothing you say is going to change my opinion and nothing I say is going to change yours. Please, let's just agree to disagree.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I promise to meet you mi amor, I know it's hard but the waiting will be well worth it. Just hold out a little longer. <3

Top Bottom