• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

I can't believe he's winning
189bbdde.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hmmm, I forgot what i was going to write about on my blog. Ah well, a pic of Tilly will do.

Who knew that there could be so many phobias

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I has found a new favourite forum!! :D I can't help myself, I'm ADDICTED to it!
Also, damn my excitement. It kept waking me up every hour or so throughout the night.
Still CAN'T WAIT to get out on the road today!!!!!!! *bounce bounce*
...I wonder how my instructor is going to respond when I step out the door and he realises he's teaching a very very pregnant lady?
Well. Not teaching. I know how to drive, I just need 'practice'.
WANT. TO. DRIVE. NAAAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Also. I think I've got a solution to my writing issue.
6am, here I come.

Reactions: Meg

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Soooo tired! I didn't know I was that strong.
*flexes muscles*
Nah I'm pathetic, but I helped out a lot today. :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I don't have an obsession with rainbows. They're just awesome.

+ I should not find that mental argument of his as funny as I do.

+ Never. Getting. Married. Ever. D:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Write. Do not go on TV Tropes. You only have 500 words to a chapter that needs to be at least 5000 and you are scheduled to update tonight. fdvorebvrg
Damn you, brain, and damn the part of you that makes me procrastinate.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i am tired and well nevermind 90% of the time I am tired but really limited freedom for a limited time that becomes limited more by your interference not that that really matters I'll find something else to do *thinks* EUREKA!! I can talk to my friends here or play devil may cry 3 again or ... not gonna type that one I don't want to see anyones rage face.

aka958

Don't trust people
Bahamut... is DEAD!

Man... how did I ever complete this monster in a no level up challenge? It's Mega Flare is unavoidable and does around 2000 damage, depleting both my AP and my MP so the only "quick" recover is an Elixir. How could I survive with a character who's base health is 600?! How? o_O
Well, Wall is one... and spamming +%HP on my materias are 2... nvm I said anything. <.<

Osaka

trollololol
Should be going 3 times a week to visit but seem to fail most of the time. =/ Things get in the way. Guess I got to get myself ready to go now.

aka958

Don't trust people
Crisis Core is a 20 hour long game? Doing all the missions add up 10 hours? What? I've completed 11% of the missions and I'm in the middle of chapter 4 with soon 9 hours gameplay time. .-.

The story can be completed in less than 20 hours, that is no missions at all. And the missions must take at least 40 hours to complete, at LEAST. When I finally beated Minerva and had only 1 mission left I clocked 130 hours! >.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Looks like it's going to be another one of those winters.
I get over the one illness, only to be tackled down by the next.
No wonder I hate winter.

Also, going to be doing beta-reading today. Well. As I've been told, what I'm doing is alpha-reading. But I can't very well put that on my beta profile cos more than half the people on FFN don't know exactly what a beta reader is. I thought I knew until I was corrected the other day.

Top Bottom