• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think one of my pills is lodged in the back of my throat. :/ *starts gagging like a crazy person*
Hmmmm that's attractive Eb!
Night Veeb. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chest infections making the rounds. Now it's just to try and drag hubby off to the doc.
Nooooo, love, I don't care how much you believe your body is stronger than some sickness, you need the antibiotics to clear it up.
I don't need a doctor.
Yes, sir, Dr. Bosch.
That's right.
:rolleyes: How do you reason with that, really?:confused:

There is no way I'll win. ;_;
hehe
cd08785a.gif

I agree with you :cool: just give up now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
EB: I know how that feels.
I had a pill go up the back of my nose/throat... I'll never forget that in a hurry.

Well, that's gonna make an excellent blog post...

I'm still trying to work out what the point of myspace is.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's not the violence that attracts me to it. It's not the blood either - I feel faint at the sight of my own blood, nevermind some guy's face pumping out blood.
It's not like I'm watching it to see how to defend myself either. Not at all. I'm not stupid. You need training.
It's not the egos either, or the abs, or the muscle. Surprisingly.
There's something about it that appeals to me. I don't know exactly what it is. I can't pinpoint it.
It's just something about it that speaks to me and sucks me straight back into the sport.
MMA is the most awesome sport in the world. Period.

Meg

It's not the violence that attracts me to it. It's not the blood either - I feel faint at the sight of my own blood, nevermind some guy's face pumping out blood.
It's not like I'm watching it to see how to defend myself either. Not at all. I'm not stupid. You need training.
It's not the egos either, or the abs, or the muscle. Surprisingly.
There's something about it that appeals to me. I don't know exactly what it is. I can't pinpoint it.
It's just something about it that speaks to me and sucks me straight back into the sport.
MMA is the most awesome sport in the world. Period.
The energy of each match perhaps? :)

CT: Operation Code Orange is a goooooo! *really hopes Code Orange is never used*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The energy of each match perhaps? :)
That could be part and partial of it.
Although the heavy weights in my country suck. I think the whole audience was ready to get in that ring and slap those guys awake. Seriously, sumo wrestling would have been more exciting to watch.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

That could be part and partial of it.
Although the heavy weights in my country suck. I think the whole audience was ready to get in that ring and slap those guys awake. Seriously, sumo wrestling would have been more exciting to watch.
What about baseball? XD
I don't know why, but I feel the need to post a picture of Dante whenever I see you around. XD
>.>
<.<
2038067.jpg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I should make a new Quotes From Your Own Works thread, since I can't find my original and can't be assed to.

Hm.

I think I shall make it.
In a little bit.
When I'm done chatting with Daniel.
About how I'm going to Pride and he's not.
Haha, sucker! >:{D

Top Bottom