• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

To all lurkers: We can see you. Yep. We can even see which threads/profiles you're checking out. We have eyes everywhere. It's the bonus of being a member.

We are watching you. ;)

I missed this place enough to sign on even though it's only 30 minutes to midnight.
WHOO for addiction!
Plus all that paranormal talk with my BFF has put me off sleep tonight. :p

We've got stars! That's ****ing awesome! Stars FTW! Tehehehe.

What the hell was that noise? <.<
I ish freaked out.
And I got church in the morning! D:

*huggies MV* Good to see you! I think me and SS killed the prompts (again) though. :(

CT: Snowman! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nuuu! Why did you kill it? It was too young to die! Did you at least give it a proper burial? I bet if you make the prompt 'death' you'll get some entries. We're a morbid bunch. Or maybe that's just me....yeah, probably.
It feels nice to be back for a bit. Did I miss much?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nuuu! Why did you kill it? It was too young to die! Did you at least give it a proper burial? I bet if you make the prompt 'death' you'll get some entries. We're a morbid bunch. Or maybe that's just me....yeah, probably.

I think it was my fault, partially. :/

Meg

We posted the prompt "Holidays" like two weeks ago. No entries. We were going to do a DMC themed one next time to. ;_;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
We posted the prompt "Holidays" like two weeks ago. No entries. We were going to do a DMC themed one next time to. ;_;

Oh :( Well give it some time, maybe some people are working on something to enter into it? Or is that just hopeful thinking on my part.

Reactions: Meg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
"It's so big. It's going to be so hard to get used to."
"That's what she said."
When adults say "That's what she said" to you...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Easter, a time for redemption, and stuffing your face with chocolate.
Happy Easter.
Gotta say I prefer christmas though. Not for the presents though. I just understand it a little more than easter.

UGH! I won't be checking my emails on friday, Yahoo! are showing the Royal Wedding live... Oh no... *whacks head on desk*.
I have a new avi sorted... YAY! Although it's not really gonna work on the forum

EDIT ~ That's what Imma talkin' 'bout! Duran Duran in my avi and In my sig :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
pleeeeeease.... i don't want to get dad's cold...
just listening to him blowing his nose is making me cringe.

CT: Mwhahahahaha.... I'm so devious :p

Top Bottom