• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Thinking of drawing some cool demons! I need to get my creative juices flowing again. (How many times have I said that and how many times have I not tried living up to my expectations? XD )

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, you're calling me a troll because my artwork has an opinion?
Doesn't that make you just as bad? Well, TS, because someone obviously agrees with me as they faved it so... *sticks up middle finger and pokes out tongue*
I knew someone would kick up about that... :lol: how sad.

Now im getting angry
cebollita_animated_onion-15.gif
time to use ignore option for the first time.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I wonder if cats go through the 'terrible twos'... if so, today beings Tilly's year of torment :lol:

When you are a 'self confessed' troll, why should you deserve any respect from anyone? Sadly, being a Truro City fan, I am rather thick skinned, so I can take pretty much any insult you throw at me...

ITCHY!!!!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking of my mother's chocolate cake! Yummy! ^_^ Thinking of the story for my groups DMC5 game project. Also thinking of whether or not my group finds me annoying because I post to darn much!:(:huh: Thinking of of how to obtain health insurance. Thinking about the LORD God, and whether I'll find a good clean girl to date. I think to much! :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Okay. I think I can officially and finally say I'm over it. Yay. =) That really didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nice. You get to run out to who knows where without telling me where you're going, who you'll be with or when you'll be coming back, just because the kids get you ticked off.
Well WTF about me?
I'm SICK as a dog. I'm TIRED. I'm groggy and bitchy. I'm sore, and most of all I'm sooooo fed up with the kids! I mean can't you watch them and keep them quiet for the bloody 20 minutes I'm on the phone? It's not like I get to talk to my mum every day you know! And now I have to deal with feeding them, and cleaning their rooms, and bathing them, and putting them to bed.

Gee, thanks babe. We make a ****ing wonderful team.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Tasty is better than being itchy :lol:

Haha, That shut 'em up. :D
Stupid f***ing trolls.

Aw, they sent Tilly a birthday e-card... crikey, the cat on it looks like Tilly... thats a coincidence :O

I hope mum will be okay, i don't want her stuck in bed for a week again, i can't cope with dad on my own :(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I wish i was a demon... or a vampire... either way, i hate hoomans too (sorry, i'm still in 'tilly mode').

Nothing like a stupid loud-mouth troll proving my point... Mind you, they seem to be proud of what they are... w.i.e.r.d!
(At the moment, they seem to be everywhere... especially on DA...)

*sneezes* OUCH!

Top Bottom