• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, come on, I need a picture from my DA account and its not loading.... B*TCH!

WOW, I have alot of work to do...And i really need to finish that one picture before next weekend.
I know moaning won't get it done, but, i can't believe that i've let it pile up.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Why that two-faced little...
VB!
It is a thinking thread.
*:$*
I will never, ever, EVER talk to him again.
It's Still killing you inside though, isn't it?
Kinda. But, that's what happens when someone you trust lets you down... three times.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm going on an exciting trip to the airport tomorrow to wave off the mother-in-law. :D

BYE! Bon Voyage!

*evil grin*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
New blog up. Hurrah.
My kid is running up and down screaming. I dunno why. I'm guessing she's got a bit of the crazies and just needs to let it out a bit.

I hope the layout doesn't stuff up anymore. I changed my options back.

@VB: How did you finally kill Sanctus (mission 11) on SoS mode? The damn bastard keeps running to his fugly statue and Nero is sooooooooo slow I just can't catch up.

...:huh:
HAHAHAHA. I didn't mean to diss Nero, I swear, but clearly if an old guy can move faster than him, then I say Nero needs a kick of steriods or sumthin'.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;284763 said:
New blog up. Hurrah.
My kid is running up and down screaming. I dunno why. I'm guessing she's got a bit of the crazies and just needs to let it out a bit.

I hope the layout doesn't stuff up anymore. I changed my options back.

@VB: How did you finally kill Sanctus (mission 11) on SoS mode? The damn bastard keeps running to his fugly statue and Nero is sooooooooo slow I just can't catch up.

...:huh:
HAHAHAHA. I didn't mean to diss Nero, I swear, but clearly if an old guy can move faster than him, then I say Nero needs a kick of steriods or sumthin'.

Buster the Savior's arm after you dodge it. Sanctus will be exposed then, sans his shield. Bash away at your heart's content.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Every time i like a girl....EVERY ****ING TIME!....something gets in the way...her parents....we're not compatible....she doesn't like me the same....she has a bf....wtf...can't i just win one once?....

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;284796 said:
Every time i like a girl....EVERY ****ING TIME!....something gets in the way...her parents....we're not compatible....she doesn't like me the same....she has a bf....wtf...can't i just win one once?....

If it makes you feel any better I always get kicked in the *** in the same way you do XD I had a bf but he left me for some other chick after about...1 yr of dating. And I have a lot of guy friends but they don't see me as anything more than a friend. I'm a hopeless romantic...yay single life till the day I croak...<_<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Master Vergil: TBH, I haven't touched the 360 version of DMC4 Since i beat Sanctus on DH mode. And that was MONTHS ago.

Faustinasa: I'm gonna die single and alone, I just know it.

CT: :wacko: *achoo*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
The crazy demon;284816 said:
I need t stop thinking and start writing D:

Amen, I'm the same way...I have to stop thinking and start acting <_<

Vergil'sB*tch: Heck, If I can't get a guy I most likely can't get a GF >_>...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
If I have a nap now I won't get to sleep tonight and I've gota get up early for work....I hate stupid Monday mornings, but doesn't everyone. *sigh*

Top Bottom