• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
When NaNo starts, the first line of my novel is going to be Daryl saying to Derek "So it's decided, toasters are products of incest," and it shall be made of epic win!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
****ed does not even begin to cover it. I'm going to remember this the next time she asks me to do ANYTHING for her.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Master Vergil;284452 said:
-edit-
Where's VB? :(

That's a very good question. She won't talk to me. She won't talk to anyone. Normally, I'd enjoy the fact that she's quiet, but its bothering me.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking 1 minute I'm quite happy trying to see good sides to new Dante, then I read something and I go back to being angry! >_<

I'm also thinking I hope VB is ok? If she's not careful I'll steal Vergil off her again and mentally torture him! *evil grin*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! My evil plan worked!

I have no interest in tourturing Vergil, I never did....he dosen't interest me......

My main aim was to get VB talking again - and behold it worked!

I'm such an evil genious!

*high fives Dante!*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I really did just let out a huge evil laugh! Mwhahaha!

Now I'm thinking I have some sigs to make......
(I'm lovely really!)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I having trouble with logging in today? First FFN, then FB, now the forum. Agh./annoyedI'm SO tired. I thought he said he'd handle the kids this morning. Oh well, whatever,I wasn't expecting him to actually do what he says anyway.Gosh my dad and brother are assholes. Really, why does my mum have to lick their asses just to close a friggin door? WTF.I really really really want to go study. I hope they win the lotto so they can pay for me.That was an awesome oooh shiny moment. I always seem to find ways to amuse myself by accident. 'Are you human?' *types in box* 'Yes'Blondeness ftw?I want a new iron board today.Need to put money on my phone and bus card.I think that's pretty much my weekend.
-edit-Why is there coding in my post that I didn't put there? It's stuffed up the whole layout for my post! And it won't just go away either. What the hell?!??!

aka958

Don't trust people
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

That is what I need right now... To scream out loud. ._.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 F.T.W.!

Christmas??? BAH-HUMBUG!!
ARGOS=USELESS

I can't look at yaoi anymore... my brain can't process it.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Woo! Weekend!

I hate Bing. Every time I long on to MSN, it always says I have a new message. I get all excited, like "Oooh! Maybe it's from someone I know!" I click the message, and it's Bing.

Leave me alone Bing! Stop crushing my dreams! T_T

Meg

^ That's mean. Bing should at least give you muffins.

CT: Oh boy oh boy oh boy! One hour to go.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darn, my perfect plan to use Skelter Helter to confuse everybody into thinking he was Cloud has gone up in smoke. Strawberry flavored smoke, even.

Top Bottom