• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

I think capcom developers love their games so much that they don't want gamers to complete all modes. WTF.

Wat is wrong with these douchebags?

I am having nightmares on each game that i play.
Devil may cry 3 : Dante must die.
Capcom Vs SNK 2 : Boss battle mode.(I remember not eating or sleeping on weekends until 3 A.M until i beat that mode).
Street fighter alpha 3 :Survival(Could not complete it as disc ran out)

And now:
Resident evil 4 : PRO mode(Bi^&# of a krauser). Could not help it and smashed my controller to pieces.

Wats this beef with gamers you got? I would not be surprised if someone goes insane and kills a capcom official for their ridiculous gameplay modes.

Edit: And ofcourse GODHAND(How did i forget? Sleepless nights until i finished hard mode) I think i need tentacles to play asynchronously than fingers which are more synchronous to my thoughts. **** yourself capcom.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Chaos Master;279646 said:
I wonder if Lightning is a tsundere, yandere, or something else...

Lightning? She's kuudere more than anything else, she's not openly aggressive enough to be tsundere and she's not psychotic or insane enough to be yandere. She's passive aggressive, stoic and a cynic.

Think of the introduction where she catches that dandelion piece of fluff, looking at it with a stoic expression, but her touch is gentle enough to keep it perfectly intact, until a gust of wind blows it away.

That pretty much establishes her as kuudere.

aka958;279639 said:
Good you passed him. I had problems with the upcoming bosses. <.<
Yeah... don't read the spoiler if you want to know what's coming up in chapter 11 and how to beat it with cheap tactics:
Holy sh*t! A friggin' Adamantoise?! You serious?!
*Adamantoise stomps about twice and kills me whole party*
*Change paradigm for fang on the offensive and both Hope and Lightning healing*
*Kills adamantoise 20 minutes afterwards*
YUSH!!!

I read the plot summary in the walkthrough before I'd finished chapter 7, don't care about the story a great deal, just want to play and observe the character development. That's all I'm in FF games for these days, the gameplay and character development.

So yeah, I know what's coming. :lol:

Meg

Angelo Credo;279670 said:
Lightning? She's kuudere more than anything else, she's not openly aggressive enough to be tsundere and she's not psychotic or insane enough to be yandere. She's passive aggressive, stoic and a cynic.

Think of the introduction where she catches that dandelion piece of fluff, looking at it with a stoic expression, but her touch is gentle enough to keep it perfectly intact, until a gust of wind blows it away.

I still say she's a semi bipolar crazy b*tch. :lol:

And if you don't care about the story then you're in luck! Since there is no story worth caring about in that game. XD

CT: Aggghrhrsjlbszg! *tired*

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;279670 said:

I read the plot summary in the walkthrough before I'd finished chapter 7, don't care about the story a great deal, just want to play and observe the character development. That's all I'm in FF games for these days, the gameplay and character development.

So yeah, I know what's coming. :lol:

Like how the last boss always does that super attack that gives you little to no health, all those really really annoying status effects, plus that random death attack. :dry:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
father, your sarcasm has no limits... STFU.

Do i really want to go to the beach tomorrow with a full blown cold and chest infection... NO!
Actually, yes, because while you're freezing your arses off on the beach, I can go into the arcade:D
(Yay for 2p machines)

I've gotta try and sort out DSC's Facebook link... Bugger...

Welcome back Credo

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
@ all staff and members:

what is your favorite Final Fantasy
who is your favorite Final Fantasy character?

FFVIII
Squall Lionheart
:cool:

Meg

^ Do I need to answer that? I think its pretty obvious. :lol:

aka958;279685 said:
Like how the last boss always does that super attack that gives you little to no health, all those really really annoying status effects, plus that random death attack. :dry:

RAV/SYN/SAB will solve this problem easily.

CT: My foot hurts. :(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
cheezMcNASTY;279693 said:
@ all staff and members:

what is your favorite Final Fantasy
who is your favorite Final Fantasy character?

FFVIII
Squall Lionheart
:cool:

That's actually rather difficult...

My favourite character is a toss up between Kuja and Balthier.
Favourite FF is IX, by far.

CT: DROP A TRAP YOU BASTARD TURTLE THING.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;279695 said:
That's actually rather difficult...

My favourite character is a toss up between Kuja and Balthier.
Favourite FF is IX, by far.

After playing FFIX I can do nothing more than agree.

Fave FF is Final Fantasy IX by far, in my opinion of course.

Fave FF character? Zidane, Vivi, Kuja, Garland, Firion, Desch (FFIII), Golbez, Kain, Bartz, Kefka, Setzer, Locke, Edgar, GILGAMESH, Zack, Genesis, Irvine, Laguna, Tidus, Auron, Vaan, Balthier, Jecht, Gabranth.

Those I would guess. In no particular order since I have a hard time deciding. >.<

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Storm Silves;279696 said:
Fave FF: IV
Fave Character: Golbez :cool:

Nyeehhhh! Nooo!!! It has to be Kain! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! > : O

.... Or Rydia... She's wicked too! <333

~*~*~

Hmmmmm.... What to do? :p

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;279701 said:
Nyeehhhh! Nooo!!! It has to be Kain! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! > : O

.... Or Rydia... She's wicked too! <333

~*~*~

Hmmmmm.... What to do? :p

It can be you know... both Kain, Golbez and Rydia if you want to. :p
_________

CT: I've got this urge to play some Starcraft 2. Either team maps or have some fun trying out UMS maps.
Ohh yeah... no one to play with. >.<

aoshi

I don't know how this rep thingy works. Am i suppose attract crowds by stating the obvious?

This makes me feel so insignificant here. I don't like this reps.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll leave Emerald Weapon and Sapphire Weapon to him. After all, he's smarter when it comes to FF anyway.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, the only way I'm gonna win at scrabble is if i cheat?
Yes... not a very honorable way to win
Yes, but i've only ever won a game once in... god knows how many years that we've had that game.
Did you cheat then?
I don't think so. Then again, i was playing against my dad.
Its my mother that is the brains of the game.

*Sigh* i need a full body picture of Nevan... a decent one.
What for?
My picture...which i'm keeping secret. I want to finish it by the end of the month.

Top Bottom