• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;278754 said:
>.>
<.<
O_O

I did it! It worked! YAAAY! Everyone forgot about it! :lol:
Forgot what - your past? :p Where are Meg's closets? :ninja:

CT: ?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cognitively dissonant? Oh, that's asking for it, asshole. When did it get so hard for people to respect other's opinions?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Saying I'm ****ed would be the biggest under statment ever. Way to insult about 1/3 of the people on the site with that age comment, jerkwad. |:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;278879 said:
Saying I'm ****ed would be the biggest under statment ever. Way to insult about 1/3 of the people on the site with that age comment, jerkwad. |:

That ****ed me off too. Why do people think they can get away with stuff like that?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;278881 said:
I need a break from college. The new schedule is to tiring...

^Okay, what the hell is going on?

Oh, nothing but someone discriminating against everyone under seventeen in the DmC forums, that's all. He said and I quote:

"Yah take that established fan base. I have a feeling anyone who thinks new Dante is better than the old Dante has to be under 17. Now Capcom all will be forgiven if you make a sequel to God Hand (or better yet pass it on to Platinum Games), then I could care less what you do to Dante."

I'm fifteen, going on sixteen, and I've played these games since the first one came out. Way to generalize, dude. Not cool.

That, and according to someone who shall not be named, there's something wrong with my brain because I didn't like the old Dante and never have after DMC1.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;278882 said:
Oh, nothing but someone discriminating against everyone under seventeen in the DmC forums, that's all. He said and I quote:

"Yah take that established fan base. I have a feeling anyone who thinks new Dante is better than the old Dante has to be under 17. Now Capcom all will be forgiven if you make a sequel to God Hand (or better yet pass it on to Platinum Games), then I could care less what you do to Dante."

I'm fifteen, going on sixteen, and I've played these games since the first one came out. Way to generalize, dude. Not cool.

That, and according to someone who shall not be named, there's something wrong with my brain because I didn't like the old Dante and never have after DMC1.

Screw that age thingy. If you like that character, you like him/her. If you don't like that character, you don't like him/her. It is simple as that. It has nothing to do with people's age. It is your own personal liking or disliking.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;278885 said:
Screw that age thingy. If you like that character, you like him/her. If you don't like that character, you don't like him/her. It is simple as that. It has nothing to do with people's age. It is your own personal liking or disliking.

Exactly! I also couldn't help but laugh when it's apparently blasphemy to not like the old Dante but like the new one instead. Someone said I was "cognitively dissonant". AKA, I have brain damage.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Storm Silves;278886 said:
Exactly! I also couldn't help but laugh when it's apparently blasphemy to not like the old Dante but like the new one instead. Someone said I was "cognitively dissonant". AKA, I have brain damage.

Although I like the old Dante, it didn't matter to me if you don't like the old Dante because it is your own preference.

A simple solution is don't bother replying to that guy/girl's post or reply. Putting him/her in your Ignore List will help too.

People should respect everyone's opinion.

Captain Ren

Tribble
people still care about that game? come on, its Capcom. The once glorious compagny is showing age and pretty much have lost the great names that helped them to reach amound the top. (god i need to sleep NOW!)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm wondering how long I'm 'Awsome' for. I usually don't pay much attention to what and when they change, but I seem to have been 'Awsome' for ages! I thought I'd get 900 posts and it may change.....nevermind, I guess I am awesome anyway! :p

aka958

Don't trust people
Seven swedish crowns! I needed only 7 more swedish crowns! You know how much that is? It's a buck! It's a dollar! >_<

Top Bottom