• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;270426 said:
You LIKED him?????????????
DT, read my edit, pl0x.

CT:
Dani on TS said:
I HATE the body I'm going to be stuck in for the rest of my life. I hate my breasts, I hate how I just have empty air between my legs, I hate my high pitched my voice, I hate how soft I look, and I hate the disgusted looks I get when I tell people I have a girlfriend. It sucks being trapped in a body you hate.
Anyone willing to trade their penis for a set of boobs? :/ This whole things been sending me into a depression, and my mom's not making it any ****ing better.

+ Ovaries, you were being good all week, no cramps, no headaches, not back pain, but NOW you decide to hit me with the most horrendous back pain ever? Dammit. ;____;

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dani why did you send me another friend req? I already had you on my friends list o_O Wasn't I on yours?

CT: LOL...shoot, I missed out on a ban while I was typing.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Chloe_Ryder;270431 said:
Dani why did you send me another friend req? I already had you on my friends list o_O Wasn't I on yours?

CT: LOL...shoot, I missed out on a ban while I was typing.

No. I had deleted most of my friends because I didn't want people reading my VMs while I was gone.

CT: You guys didn't save me any dinner? Yay. :/

+ Danny, text the **** back or I will come down there and throw your gay ass off of a ****ing bridge, I am not even kidding, dude. :|

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, that's good. I found myself wanting to make excuses for him and then realized I was becoming what had once been SpardaTM's entourage. Yeah, SpardaTM knew too much of DMC it was verging on creepy, and yeah Moses and Manny have really good concept ideas for DMC fiction. But it's because people rip out palm leaves and sing their praise for it all the time that they become so blinded by their rep that they'll lash out at you if you contradict them and make you feel infinitely insignificant if you dare try engage them in a discussion, BECAUSE they become accustomed to people putting them high on pedastoles.
The bad thing is that they don't realize it until they take a long hard fall.

I'm not defending them or saying that Moses being banned was wrong or anything, because ass-hattery should never be tolerated, and we've all had our fair share on this here forum. And it was a pretty darn impressive ban. I just wish Sparda had gone out the same way.

But if I ever grow a big head, PLEASE be my friend and prick it. I like it down here with you guys :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ooooh what have I missed? *goes to snoop around*
It was because of a few stupid n00bs I haven't been around as much, so yay if they've gone! :D

Ok I just read the posts - :D Makes me remember why I love it here! Go Credo!

Meg

*cheers* Well done, Mr. Credo! Its about time.

Cake and ice cream for all! *puts on party hat and plays music*

I think its safe to say we all think Mr. Credo is quite a guy. Why do you think I always put Mr. in front? :lol:

@Chloe- *holds up pointy object* Don't worry, I'll pop your balloon head if need be. ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have plenty of needles Chloe....
In fact, if i ever get that way, can someone do the same please?

CT: I can't believe no one has commented on my verion of Turel on deviant art... :(

I've really got to stop the late nights.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Ugh, World, you do not want to **** me off today..... STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AND TELLING US TO BOARD UP! You guys did enough of that yesterday! e.e

CT: Oooh, I wanna cry... I'm gonna cry... ;_____;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Gee, why am i always reminded what a single, lonely loser i am.
I'm sick of seeing happy couples...
I wanna curl up and die.

I dont have to listen to the musics that make me sad, but why im always listening to them :\ that's makin me crazy and depressed in a serious way.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ResaMoon;270508 said:
Ugh, World, you do not want to **** me off today..... STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR AND TELLING US TO BOARD UP! You guys did enough of that yesterday! e.e

CT: Oooh, I wanna cry... I'm gonna cry... ;_____;

Don't cry, just be strong! I'll be thinking about you, and get back on here as soon as it blows over so we all know you're okay, please!!! They had Hurricane Earl on the news here last night, and we're like a world away from you guys. Board up and stay safe!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what I strongly dislike? People who purposely look for yaoi and yuri stuff just to bash it. ESPECIALLY if it's original. It's like, they're MY characters, not YOURS and I really don't give a **** if you think a drawing I did of MY two male characters kissing is "Gay". Because guess the **** what! It is gay, thanks for pointing out that glaringly obvious fact. And you know what else? There's a lot of stuff on dA that I don't like, but do I go and click on something I dislike and give a non-witty one word insult? No, I don't. Sir, please suck the dick I dearly wish I had and get your homophobic ass off of my gay and lesbian art, kthx~

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I feel the worst I have ever been in my whole entire life. Every single second I try to do something good for anybody. The times when I actually feel good about my life. And something always comes along and ruins it for me, as soon as I get it.

Top Bottom