• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Rain... I miss rain. In this hot country I reside in, it rains only in winter.... I hate this weather, it makes me suffer =/ And I hate summertime, even though it's autumn now, it's still hot here like hell. Damn, it IS hell!

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
XDD

I was having trouble doing anything on photobucket, and it took a few techniques that I made up on the spot to be able to upload an image and get the URL after like, 15-20 mins, and after that, photobucket actually works!!

XDD

nini dot exe

Nicodemus Zamoran;270282 said:
XDD

I was having trouble doing anything on photobucket, and it took a few techniques that I made up on the spot to be able to upload an image and get the URL after like, 15-20 mins, and after that, photobucket actually works!!

XDD

Imageshack.us works better. ;D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Miaka;270238 said:
OMG WHATS THAT!!!... oh.. it's mom

HA HA HA HA! XDDDDDDDD

CT: Okay, back to work. Please don't think I'm rude when I don't reply to you guys, but my status is set to busy because I AM busy. Can't chat. I gotta work with needles. Delicate work that needs intense focus. And we all know how I lack focus.

*goes idle*

M

Mishka

stupid mom that gives me pillers for sleep... i can't go to sleep before my friends says somethin'... *half sleepin'* GAAH! she gived me 2 to!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Resa: I will VM you. Plus, the life being a slut thing is now my fave quote.

Why do the words Nero, Vergil and son in the same sentence always make me feel sick...
I'm gonna rename the whole thing Nergil.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Why is my elbow ichy?!!!
Isn't 'elbow' a weird word.
And now I'm laughing at 'Nergil!'

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
'Funny bone' is stupid too... because when you hit it against something, its not funny, it hurts.

Nergil or Vero... well done capcom

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil'sB*tch;270317 said:
'Funny bone' is stupid too... because when you hit it against something, its not funny, it hurts.

Nergil or Vero... well done capcom

Every time I hit my funny bone, I say "Funny bone, not so funny" :lol: Although that comment usually makes me laugh, so I suppose I just contradicted myself :huh:

Anyway, I'm thinking a billion things all at once. Mainly to do with how **** my life is going to start getting... Oh boy, what joy...>_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;270313 said:
Resa: I will VM you. Plus, the life being a slut thing is now my fave quote.

Why do the words Nero, Vergil and son in the same sentence always make me feel sick...
I'm gonna rename the whole thing Nergil.

LOL...I don't think you should read my new thread, VB. Unless you get a bucket to vomit in first ;) I think I've found the story behind the story which explains Vergil's twistedness and Nero's origins.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
VB: Ahaha, epic, eh? :lol:

Cat. 1, Cat. 2, Cat. 3... Tropical Storm? Please make up you're mind... For all we know, it could a Cat. 5 coming our way...

*Watches Screen* ... Is that a Topical Despression I see behind Hurricane Earl? And you guys call yourself "The Weather Network".... -.-'

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thanks for the warning Chloe. Normally when i see something about Vergil in the DMC4 section, i will definitely be staying away from it. I'm feeling sick enough.

Resa: Yup, weathermen are useless. 4 day forcast... whats the point, they'll get tomorrow's wrong.

Top Bottom