• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
aka958;268731 said:
PSIONIC STORM! O_O KILL THOSE TERRAN MMM BALLS! BWAHAHAHAHA!

I can see the Templars have a reason why they dont have a norml attack.......:D

It would make them overpowered specially with their ARCHON mixing D:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The crazy demon;268735 said:

There's a reason why I had 5 High Templars and 5 Dark Templars guarding the entrance to my base ASAP. :D

CT: ...*Crickets chirping*

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Damn, I'm bald !!! What was I thinkin, when entering the barber's place!!! Shaved to the skull!!! My head now shines ! ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;268735 said:

The archon in Starcraft 2 is just... weak. It's mostly an "out of energy" button.

Angelo Credo;268737 said:
There's a reason why I had 5 High Templars and 5 Dark Templars guarding the entrance to my base ASAP. :D

CT: ...*Crickets chirping*

How about Sentries? If you need to block your chokepoint you always need at least 2 sentries by your entrance.

It's so fun using everything from the warp gates, Zealots, Stalkers, Dark Templars, High Templars and Sentries. An opponent can't control the masses.

"ZOMG! Dark templars" *gets detectors*
I use feedback on the Ravens, Thors, Ghosts and Medivacs, completely oblirelate them for free killings without enemy units getting healed, without being under heavy fire, without danger of EMP's, and a free killing spree for my Dark templars.
Then! BAM! DIE MARINES DIE!!!! Psionic storm killing over 14 marines, severely wounding everyone else! O_O

... To face Terran players with Protoss... it is almost like christmas. :3

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;268754 said:
The archon in Starcraft 2 is just... weak. It's mostly an "out of energy" button.

How about Sentries? If you need to block your chokepoint you always need at least 2 sentries by your entrance.

I never *don't* use sentries these days, it's so satisfying to set up a chokepoint on the ramp up to your base with about 3 or 4 sentries, then Psi Storm anything forced to sit there. Zerglings, Hydras, MMM balls...Ahhh, such fun. :3

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;268757 said:
I never *don't* use sentries these days, it's so satisfying to set up a chokepoint on the ramp up to your base with about 3 or 4 sentries, then Psi Storm anything forced to sit there. Zerglings, Hydras, MMM balls...Ahhh, such fun. :3

You said it. Too see those health bar rapidly moving down and the opponent can do nothing... When they come in with their caster response you just kill them with feedback and go back to destroying their army. :3

It feel cool, that I was able to win a 1v2 league match with help of only High Templars and Sentries. :D

Meg

I love it when crazy customers call and are all b*tchy. :rolleyes: I also love being able to refer to them as b*tches to my old boss and she doesn't care. XD

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Guys, stop talking StarCraft.. I'm jealous... x3

CT: I keep smashing my head every damn time I fix the mouse... FML :'D

aka958

Don't trust people
HQQR - Solid;268774 said:
Lol, the real question is: "Who would buy ANY Castlevania games... ever?" :3

I would buy Castlevania: Symphony of the Night three times over because it is the best Castlevania game. I've bought it two times already. ^_^

ResaMoon;268766 said:
Guys, stop talking StarCraft.. I'm jealous... x3

CT: I keep smashing my head every damn time I fix the mouse... FML :'D

Jealous? O_O

aka958

Don't trust people
Stupid Final Fantasy X battle theme always get stuck in my head with it's so god damn memorable melody... >.<

Meg

^ Oh man! I had XIII's battle theme stuck in my head one day. It was awful. :wacko:

CT: Well excuse me for not appreciating your rude and ignorant comment. I didn't realize that would make me an ***hole. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;268815 said:
^ Oh man! I had XIII's battle theme stuck in my head one day. It was awful. :wacko:

CT: Well excuse me for not appreciating your rude and ignorant comment. I didn't realize that would make me an ***hole. :dry:

One day? Lucky cheese!

I've had "Decisive battle" from Final Fantasy VI on my head for months. It comes by for an hour a day... I can't stop liking it but so much. >_<

Meg

aka958;268816 said:
One day? Lucky cheese!

I've had "Decisive battle" from Final Fantasy VI on my head for months. It comes by for an hour a day... I can't stop liking it but so much. >_<

Oh gees! I've had songs stuck in my head before, but never that bad.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;268818 said:
Oh gees! I've had songs stuck in my head before, but never that bad.

I started clapping my hands to the music and now I can actually clap Decisive battle with no difficulty!

Yes... I felt like boasting. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wish i could buy symphony of the night... copies sell for over £100-£200.
I've got Dracula X chronicles. But i can only dream of owning symphony of the night.

Ow. wisdom tooth!

Meg

@aka- Boast away! I don't mind. :lol:

CT: I wonder what I should eat for dinner.

Top Bottom