• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
meg127;268551 said:
Wow! I just realized my eye doesn't hurt at all anymore! Good think I took sudafed, advil, allergy medication, and claritin, and eye drops. Cause that;s not a lot or anything. :wacko:

Your liver is crying from the amount of medication it has to filter from your blood :eek:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HQQR - Solid;268642 said:
Your liver is crying from the amount of medication it has to filter from your blood :eek:

I thought it was the kidneys that filtered blood. It was either them or the spleen...

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Its both kidneys and liver, but advil, if taken to frequently can cause the lining of your stomach to wither and liver failure. :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
HQQR - Solid;268650 said:
Its both kidneys and liver, but advil, if taken to frequently can cause the lining of your stomach to wither and liver failure. :/

Good thing I take just regular old ibuprofen then.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Well, they are both essentially the same thing, essentially is the same thing. It's just that Advil usually has higher pill dosage than generic ibuprofen.

aka958

Don't trust people
HQQR - Solid;268664 said:
Well, they are both essentially the same thing, essentially is the same thing. It's just that Advil usually has higher pill dosage than generic ibuprofen.

Good for me I resist taking medication even when I need it the most. :cool:

Seriously... if I got a cold or a temporary sickness I don't want to calm the pain down with pills. Just take the pain! YEAH! :D ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
CT: Why is it that people try to seem cool by doing things anyone could do???

No, aka, that wasn't directed at you. It was at my brother.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;268677 said:
CT: Why is it that people try to seem cool by doing things anyone could do???

No, aka, that wasn't directed at you. It was at my brother.

Who would even get the slightest thought about that? Gee... I don't care what would come out of your mouth. <.<

aka958

Don't trust people
O_O

Cheese... I like cheese. Is that wrong? Although I hate when someone cheeses me in Starcraft 2. Smug bastard thought he could proxy rax me... My 16 workers make quick work of his barrack! Hehehe... Then he shut himself in his base. All I had to do was expand and contain that rascal. It was so fun to stop him from expanding... He tried a failed worker raid as well, couldn't see I had over 4 bases already, cash floating, units raining in, workers constantly being produced. D:< OMG! Stop babbling about that stuff! *slaps self*

Where are all my stuff I need?! WHERE!? I NEED THEM NAO!

aka958

Don't trust people
Vergil'sB*tch;268693 said:
Who in the heck pays £3049 for a sealed copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night...
WTF?!

It's a great game but... O_O Who would want to waste such a fortune for that!?

aoshi

GODDAMIT! Why the hell am i responsible for BS which can't be explained logically. Arguments need to be fair without personal bashing and if i play the game - oh the crowd don't like it.

Top Bottom