• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My mind wishes to write, but my heart is rebelling... Why, fair heart, must you muck up the strong mind's true will?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Hurry up and get home, Dad. I want to go bike riding with you and Robby.

Hey, the song in my sig just came on. 8D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering how long I'm going to feel like crap on toast. Don't you love it when a whole bunch of bad things happen all at once?

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
I'm thinking about the school fees that apparently, I haven't paid. Government services always lag, no matter which country you're in.

aoshi

aka958;209369 said:
Some people... Thinking I'm an idiot without even listening to my intelligent answers and constantly thinks I'm dumb and they are right... ****ING HATE THOSE ****HEADS! Sorry... Sometimes it is way to much...

Also by those ****ing retards who you believe is your friend until they backstab you and think you can continue being friends as if nothing happened...

I believe we are on the same page. I sometimes feel and relate to machines(PC inputs and PS2 inputs) and expect a positive output. Yet can't be sure if its to some ****heads.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Wtf did I smoke this morning? I feel like I'm high, but without even doing any. It haw to be that natural high I got from riding my bike to school this morning. It's a nice feeling, actually.:)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've got Vergil's head has a mouse cursor, I'm LOL-ing so hard right now... talk about small thing please small minds :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I had the chance to buy Silent Hill 2 special edition or something and Metal gear solid 2 for the PS2. But I just didn't feel that I wanted to buy them.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wanna vergil screensaver for my computer!!!

(does anyone know where i could get one?) *looks devious*

Top Bottom