• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
I feel offended.

Also, GOD DAMN IT IS A FUNNY REVIEW! Spoony really makes FFVIII looks like sh*t.

aka958

Don't trust people
Some people... Thinking I'm an idiot without even listening to my intelligent answers and constantly thinks I'm dumb and they are right... ****ING HATE THOSE ****HEADS! Sorry... Sometimes it is way to much...

Also by those ****ing retards who you believe is your friend until they backstab you and think you can continue being friends as if nothing happened...

aka958

Don't trust people
^ Both of the situations? The first situation is a casual one for me and I hate some people being so stubborn and not listening to what I say when it sometimes is right. (... Reli... I'll just shut up now...)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Yeah, I know how you feel on the first one too.
There's nothing worse than someone not listening to you or being backstabbed.

aka958

Don't trust people
It's like 00:10 here. Screw AM and PM, they are just confusing... 0-24 is much easier to read.

I'm six hours before you and I'm experiences a great tuesday. HA! You have to wait around six hours before you'll even feel the tuesday.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I really want to write a believable DantexVergil fic. All the ones I've read are huge fluff fests that make me want to claw my eyes out because of how OOC/AU it is, the only things that are the same are their appearance and names.

If I don't write that short story about those dogs, I will surely die.

Top Bottom