• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd rather not slander people because it makes me feel rude. So I will not put what I'm thinking. >.>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
so, broken eczema skin... what are you now?
Stress? the result of itching? the best thing is you're affecting my writing hand. GREAT!
Can't...bend...finger... yeow!!!

Samsara? Perfume? Its an item in DMC3 ISN'T IT?

Must finish the terrible Nite and Nelo pic... i think its turned out worse than what i had expected... and believe me, i knew it was gonna turn out baaaad.

Nope, not on MSN?? Great... early to bed for me.

aka958

Don't trust people
Man... I'm so goddamn tired I feel like I could fall asleep standing... Ohh what?! It's morning?! YOU SERIOUS!?!

aoshi

Please capcom , give me next DMC before crappy games eat me alive. I crave for quality entertainment which is only from DMC franchise.I have tried so many other games but only one other game could find a parallel to yours and that is prince of persia.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aoshi;266343 said:
Please capcom , give me next DMC before crappy games eat me alive. I crave for quality entertainment which is only from DMC franchise.I have tried so many other games but only one other game could find a parallel to yours and that is prince of persia.

Zone of the Enders is a very good game that you may like. Sure it doesn't have as much combat depth, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Top Bottom