• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does everyone think it's Nero or Trish or some other at the end of DMC2? I just watched the cutscenes (*@.@* Dante!!!!! :wub:) and I'm pretty sure it was Dante that came back.
And I didn't know Sparda went back to hell o_O When did this happen? WHY?! What the hell am I missing here?

...and I sooooo hate Dante for not going to Matier to hear the story. I don't care if he knows what it was! I was looking forward to that part soooo much and then...he just killed it... T_T

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Chloe: That was kinda funny. I can remember being very cheeky too as a little kid.

So I Have to go into town, and get more downloads for anti-virus... oh great! and its raining...again!

Why are there so many duplicate threads? Can no-one be bothered to search anymore for the old ones?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Haha, on the whole I was a very well-behaved little kid... on the outside. I didn't cry or give cheek. Instead, I plotted. If mother said no cookies, I would find a way to get at them when she was asleep and disguise the evidence of my crime. Simple as that. XD

Which is... worse I suppose. >.> I got so good at it one time I ate all the suprises out of all of the (supposedly hidden) Easter eggs in advance, and put them all back exactly as they were in the boxes with the wrappers perfectly on. Then claimed they were duds for not having sweets in when Easter rolled around.

What evil I was.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
How do you disguise the evidence that you ate the cookies, because i gotta know (my dad goes mad everytime someone nicks one of his biscuits.)

I dunno why i don't just move out from 'home' and set up permanant residence in the library. I seem to be here more than ever these days.
I look like a friggin drowned rat (yay, rain) ... and what for? Manual anti-virus updates. (Thanks Avira)

I shouldn't have eaten a whole mint aero bar this morning... i feel sickie... I can't help it... i'm unhappy...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Vergil'sB*tch;266164 said:
How do you disguise the evidence that you ate the cookies, because i gotta know (my dad goes mad everytime someone nicks one of his biscuits.)

If they were in a biscuit jar that was easy, because nobody would count the biscuits. Sort of a matter of eating as many as possible without making it look as if a bunch had been eaten and they were still at the same height inside. If they were in a long packet, I'd usually just have one, because still nobody would bother counting them. If they were each in separate packets I'd just have to practice my innocent face and blame it on my younger sister. ^_^

My dad was also the keeper of the biscuits. He would hide them in different places and every time I would find them and raid them. I suppose my thinking was, it was worth upsetting him, because I really love biscuits. Once eaten, there's no way he could get them back. He'd be annoyed for about fifteen seconds that I found them yet again, and then he'd move on. There was no hiding biscuits in our house from mini-Lexy. I would endure the exile. Anything - for the biscuits.

aoshi

I can't believe addictions are getting the better of me.Why does this happen only when i need the better side of me most? I am not exactly happy with myself now.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Funnily enough, I think my dad counts them

EDIT: ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO... MANY...N00BS.
You have DMC4, THEN WATCH THE HISTORY OF DMC... STOP BEING SUCH N00BS!!!

Meg

Power outages are great. Especially when you're in the middle of playing Bioshock 2. :dry:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Oh come on VB... I can't believe you're getting jealous.
We've lived without a man before, you sure as hell don't need one now

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;266180 said:
Power outages are great. Especially when you're in the middle of playing Bioshock 2. :dry:

Or when you're at the final boss of DMC1 for the first time in god only knows how long. ;_;

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know you've been watching too much Queer as Folk when...you have a dream you met Randy and Gale at the mall. ._.; But it was an awesome dream. <3

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Now i've seen it... And I'm very p***ed, I dunno how i've managed not to flame the entire thread.

Ya see, this is why i try and avoid those threads.
It only takes one, sorry, two ****y ppl who think they know it all to make the likes of me regret having an opinion.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;266202 said:
^Now i've seen it... And I'm very p***ed, I dunno how i've managed not to flame the entire thread.

Ya see, this is why i try and avoid those threads.
It only takes one, sorry, two ****y ppl who think they know it all to make the likes of me regret having an opinion.
Wait. What happened?

CT: Yeah, I gotta cut that joke out. As much as I love Daryl's hell-worthy, racist sense humor, that's just a HUGE no right there. >.< But dammit, that joke is so epic. ;_;

Top Bottom