• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for letting me know that my casual posts gets under your skin.
Truth is - I. DON'T. GIVE. A ****.

Its why I let you go. I been doing it for a while.

You don't care about learning or improving. But whatever. Do what you want.

Goldsickle

Truth is - I. DON'T. GIVE. A ****.
You gave enough s*** to respond to me right now.
Also thanks for proving my other point that people who usually say "I'm done talking with you" or "I'll leave you be" don't actually mean it and will pop up back for the last word.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
You gave enough s*** to respond to me right now.
Also thanks for proving my other point that people who usually say "I'm done talking with you" or "I'll leave you be" don't actually mean it and will pop up back for the last word.
Blab. BLABBLAB.BLABBLAB.BLABBLABBLAB.

BLAH.

YADADDADDADDA. YADADADADDDDA.

Suck it, *********.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A price has been agreed upon, down payment has been made, some paperwork has been filed, and the inspection is on Monday. As long as the issues are miniscule (as we believe they will be) the house will be ours end of August. (The 3-month wait is for two reasons: to allow the tenants--as the owner rented the house out--to find a new place, but also so the owner can perform whatever upgrades are still needed after the inspection).

I'd start packing now if we had any boxes. :LOL:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Going up north this weekend, that'll be fun.

I am not at all happy with how my latest miniature is turning out. I tried doing some fancy new magnetizing tricks with it, but it completely blew up in my face. I had to redo the head, but overcorrected and I have to live with that. Basically it's overpainted and I'm frustrated with it. I can probably keep tweaking it and hide it in the back, but I'm just as tempted to throw in the towel and work on something else.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
@Carlos
That is absolutely not ok. I'm going to have to censor the post and issue a warning.
Awwwwe, look at this guys, this mod sided with our sweet little troll. Awe. So, I guess he gets to troll, but I can't swear, or retaliate or EVEN DEFEND MYSELF.

I can't even mock this Golden Boi.

Wow. This is priceless.

He didn't even moderate in the middle, just... just gave me a warning. MAKES. PERFECT. SENSE.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Awwwwe, look at this guys, this mod sided with our sweet little troll. Awe. So, I guess he gets to troll, but I can't swear, or retaliate or EVEN DEFEND MYSELF.

Wow. This is priceless.

He didn't even moderate in the middle, just... just gave me a warning. MAKES. PERFECT. SENSE.
I haven't gotten through the whole shpiel. That's not what that was about. You were given a warning for language and now I'm issuing one to your account. If I find the rest of these interactions to be in need of administrative responses for all involved we will handle it accordingly.

Edit;
You know what. To whomever is involved in this dispute. END IT.
I'll look into this later, but for the time being, everyone to a different corner and don't talk to each other. Drop whatever this is and we'll deal with it after we've had time to read all this. @Goldsickle That's you, too. Ignore each other.

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I haven't gotten through the whole shpiel. That's not what that was about. You were given a warning for language and now I'm issuing one to your account. If I find the rest of these interactions to be in need of administrative responses for all involved we will handle it accordingly.

Edit;
You know what. To whomever is involved in this dispute. END IT.
I'll look into this later, but for the time being, everyone to a different corner and don't talk to each other. Drop whatever this is and we'll deal with it after we've had time to read all this. @Goldsickle That's you, too. Ignore each other.
That's what should've been done in the first place! Why does it always have to be my fault!?

berto

I Saw the Devil
That's what should've been done in the first place! Why does it always have to be my fault!?
Who said it was your fault? I told you that that warning was for language. The other is for pushing it. Right now I'm at work, so I don't have time for all that reading. For now, just ignore each other.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Who said it was your fault? I told you that that warning was for language. The other is for pushing it. Right now I'm at work, so I don't have time for all that reading. For now, just ignore each other.
Then, focus on your work. Don't worry about the site until you're off. I was genuinely trying to help him at first, but he became argumentive. This is how it sprang into how I responded.

I can't report him because he seems like he hasn't done anything, but a good moderator would know he was goading an argument.

But I'll leave it alone. I'm sorry for this, I really don’t or didn't want this. I was trying to be nice, but he wants something out of this argument. Here you are, in the middle of it.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A price has been agreed upon, down payment has been made, some paperwork has been filed, and the inspection is on Monday. As long as the issues are miniscule (as we believe they will be) the house will be ours end of August. (The 3-month wait is for two reasons: to allow the tenants--as the owner rented the house out--to find a new place, but also so the owner can perform whatever upgrades are still needed after the inspection).

I'd start packing now if we had any boxes. :LOL:
Congrats!!

About strawberries: I ate them all and now I think I have to go and buy some more...

+ Writing club meeting live, without computer screens and Zoom? I'M IN!!! Missed these guys. Also, our two newest members haven't even met us face-to-face yet so it's about time already.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Blab. BLABBLAB.BLABBLAB.BLABBLABBLAB.

BLAH.

YADADDADDADDA. YADADADADDDDA.

Suck it, *********.

Wow. This is priceless.

Then, focus on your work. Don't worry about the site until you're off. I was genuinely trying to help him at first, but he became argumentive. This is how it sprang into how I responded.

I can't report him because he seems like he hasn't done anything, but a good moderator would know he was goading an argument.

But I'll leave it alone. I'm sorry for this, I really don’t or didn't want this. I was trying to be nice, but he wants something out of this argument. Here you are, in the middle of it.
Are you actually serious right now? My gosh, we have put up with this bizarre attitude of yours for quite long enough.

You can take a week off and decide if you want to come back and be more productive. I'm sure you'll think I'm being unfair and siding with the "real trolls" but frankly this nonsense on this thread alone speaks for itself, aside from anything else.

And no, I won't be responding to private messages from ANYONE about being a Hitler, or hating freedom of speech or any of the usual nonsense I have to deal with when someone is banned. You all know we run a tight ship here and when someone gets reported as often as this, I'm not going to ignore it.

See you in a week.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Attending a zoom book launch later. Not really sure how this is going to pan out, but it'll be nice to see people supporting my friend and her book.

The bank holiday has messed up my week - I keep thinking today is yesterday and tomorrow is in a few days. So confused...

Top Bottom