• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hospitals suck.
My old man just had surgery and we're waiting for him to get out but I am f:)/#ing miserable here. Everything is uncomfortable, the rooms are small, I can't get any sleep and I'm restless as all hell. On top of that I probably ate something that ain't sitting well with me because I am not feeling well and I got a seriously uncomfortable headache.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Trying to track down an old friend who doesn't use social media at all, who just sold their house at their old address and whose mobile number is dead is a pain. That leaves trying to get in contact with their parents or workplace. And I've no idea which school she works at any more, I'm pretty sure she told me she wasn't exactly on great terms with her folks. All this "technology" hasn't made finding or communicating with people that much easier.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to track down an old friend who doesn't use social media at all, who just sold their house at their old address and whose mobile number is dead is a pain. That leaves trying to get in contact with their parents or workplace. And I've no idea which school she works at any more, I'm pretty sure she told me she wasn't exactly on great terms with her folks. All this "technology" hasn't made finding or communicating with people that much easier.

You could always perform some type of summoning ritual. Don't know how well that'd work out, but if it helps.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Today's been decent. It was nice to have a day where I didn't feel like I had to do anything I didn't want to, for once. :happy:

+A month and a half to go, give or take a few days. :dead:

Viper

Premium
A school in Wisconsin was evacuated after a concerned parent called police because of a suspicious figure.
It was one of the students in Darth Vader costume, celebrating the 4th.
Pleasant surprise is that the police decided not to prosecute the kid. However the school will not be so lenient.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, having no electricity SUCKS!!!

Basically, the council's tearing up some of the fields next to my house to build more homes. Great...only that they've accidentally knocked out all the electricity going to my house. No TV, no radio, not even any hot water for a cup of tea! :'(

I had to hitch a ride into town an sit in an Internet café just to check my emails. :frown:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If this decent weather keeps up, I may just change my mind about the evils of summer. Not too hot, not too cold.

Eggs are great. Vegans are missing out.

Facebook page going live soon...then the website...the shop...hopefully some money will turn up too.

Black leopards are just too stunning. If I could go every day to Drayton to see that cat I would.

And the giant anaconda.

Just realised I've been playing Best Fiends for three years now. Is that commitment? Or do I need committing? If so, can I take Best Fiends with me?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
If you hold your breath for too long you'll die.
*Puts on nerdy glasses*

Actually, you cannot die from holding your breath for too long. If you try to, then eventually the build up of pressure of carbon dioxide in your lungs will put a strain on your Somatic Nervous System and you would be forced to take a breath. People with stronger builds might be able to resist this, but what happens then is that after holding their breath for so long, they'll start suffering from oxygen deprivation and start to pass out, once that happens the Automatic Nervous System takes over and starts breathing for you. That's why you still breath even when you're asleep and such.

*Takes off nerdy glasses*

Of course I may have misunderstood your point entirely, in which case...ignore me!!!

Top Bottom