• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Why can't they act their age for once? Just once? I'm tired of being a sixteen year old who acts like she's thirty :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
The people around me at my age in real life all actas if nothing bothers them. Acting stupid, smoking, drinking, etc. As if there were no worries, as if nothing where to be blamed at them, as if they were the only important thing in the world.
It disgusts me, if that is how to act at your age, then I'm not fifteen.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;240615 said:
The people around me at my age in real life all actas if nothing bothers them. Acting stupid, smoking, drinking, etc. As if there were no worries, as if nothing where to be blamed at them, as if they were the only important thing in the world.
It disgusts me, if that is how to act at your age, then I'm not fifteen.

Amen, dude. I wouldn't be caught DEAD smoking, drinking, etc. Although... I act pretty dumb. *sigh*

Anyway... Current thought.

SCREW IT. I'm not gonna just revise Shadows, I'm restarting it. I'm not happy with it right now.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Taking my suggestions has proven to be a super bad idea. Like horribly bad. Like you're gonna die (or almost die) if you listen to a word of my advice >.>

So don't blow up the door. Just don't :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh my God. JuliexVictor smut is needed so bad. That kiss scene between them in that character prompt. Good God! Yes! Stupid Daryl, interrupting it because "We need to hurry up. I promised Derek I'd meet him at his place before lunch ended." You know what, Daryl? You were gonna get laid, you didn't have to interrupt their smexiiful kiss. </3 I'd be mad if I was Julie, too. :mad:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Chloe_Ryder;240623 said:
Hehehe...taking the easy way out eh? Coward! *wields pen* :p

Tonks - who is that in your ava?

Heh heh, it's a photo I found that looks exactly like one of my characters, Theodore Longhart. So as far as I'm concerned that's his name xD

(not to mention I did some work to make the picture "mine" >.>)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nice! *wants Theodore*

aka958;240625 said:
So no revisions are needed! F*** yeah!

On the contrary, revision is always needed. Starting from scratch is just delaying the inevitable. No one can write something perfectly the first time around. Reality bites.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;240628 said:
On the contrary, revision is always needed. Starting from scratch is just delaying the inevitable. No one can write something perfectly the first time around. Reality bites.

Well, the thing is, it's not a TOTAL rewrite. Some parts are the same. But I changed a bunch of things to make the story flow better.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;240629 said:
Well, the thing is, it's not a TOTAL rewrite. Some parts are the same. But I changed a bunch of things to make the story flow better.

Speaking of! That reminds me of how excited I am to work on my lil project, Gifts. The character development alone makes me wanna squee...

>.>

<.<
squee

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:D :D :D :D
I love coming on here and feeling right at home with you guys.

CT: If I have to hear another Justin Bieber song, I'm gonna track down that kid and pelt him with eggs. This Bieber fangirl fever should die now! GAH!

aka958

Don't trust people
Chloe_Ryder;240628 said:
Nice! *wants Theodore*

No one can write something perfectly at all. That's the real reality. It's horrible, but something perfect would attract all audiences, everyone would think it's great and has no faults. That's impossible, because of the difference between people.

Revision isn't always needed, I've written many stories without revision. It could be better if I revised it but it was good enough is it was, why change that?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
lol, Tonks! Total win! :D :D

EDIT: aka don't think about it too much LOL. You know what I meant with 'perfect'. Have you ever submitted an unrevised story to an agent, or an editor, or a publisher? Revision is always needed.
The Twilight saga, as prime example.

Top Bottom