• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A fun afternoon at Splash Landings with my youngest followed by an email from Topcashback telling me I have earned over £30 already and I have spent about a tenner. Today has pleased me greatly.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Maybe they did but the person selling it removed the mark? it's what happened with that Vergil picture of mine...

Some people don't actually care that others are selling the work or don't think anyone will steal it. Some people don't even sign it. Which is weird. It's sort of... something everyone learns to do after they finished a pic, draw your initials on it in the corner or whatever. Pic feels incomplete without...

I saw the original on DA, and there is definitely no watermark on that picture (or any of their pictures).

I only signature computer work when/if it's going to be uploaded to the net, but I am signing drawing work with initials and the year... I don't know why, but I just seem to do it.

I punched a wall... there's always something going wrong in this house.

CT: Blergh! So she called you useless, get over it, she called me that years ago. Boo-fudging-hoo!
Perhaps it's time to try and learn how to use Blender...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I always get a kick out of how these same people, who constantly harp about ancient civilizations/religions doing ritualistic sacrifices, ignore the fact that their faith of choice did the exact same crap; they seem to also forget that all spiritualities/religions evolve with the times in order to prevent stagnation...i.e. "don't do that sh*t anymore".

Willful ignorance is ugly.
You're right, religion does evolve. It's like when the Pope quite recently declared that Limbo did not exist. But this upset a lot of people because they no longer knew where the souls of their unbaptised babies were.

As for religions and killing; Christianity is based on the belief that Jesus was sacrificed and died horribly to save people from sin; and during communion, Christians symbolically eat the body and blood of their saviour. And looking through the Bible, it is full of killing and genocide spearheaded by God telling people to do it.

Yet, people still go on about groups like the Masons being some evil cult. I know men in the Masons, and they are devout Christians and philanthropists who use their money to help charities. The very idea that any of these men could do ritualistic killing is just ridiculous to me.

Thinking: Why hasn't my order arrived yet? They're usually very speedy with their delivery times. I wouldn't mind waiting, but this is for a birthday present.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Slowly but surely falling in love with the Yoshida Brother's music. So peaceful. <3 And I don't usually listen to peaceful music.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, time to prepare a snack, have some tea, and watch the newest episode of Supernatural.

Then it's on to writing! I feel more optimistic about that chapter, now that I have a better idea of how I'm going to string it all together.

Also...go away, cold! My nose hurts. T_T

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
how hard would mass genocide be when the species you are trying to destroy are indeed destroying themselves? In my vision of the future only the best and the brightest shall live as a combination of man and machine to start a new sustainable and peaceful future.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
how hard would mass genocide be when the species you are trying to destroy are indeed destroying themselves? In my vision of the future only the best and the brightest shall live as a combination of man and machine to start a new sustainable and peaceful future.

Only the best and brightest, huh?

I'm so screwed... :'(

CT: Why the hell is it so difficult to take what's in my head, and type it out exactly the way I see it in there?

Am I getting worse with dialogue? Oh god...no...that's always been one of my better talents...

Curses! Okay, one breath at a time; you can do this!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Why the hell is it so difficult to take what's in my head, and type it out exactly the way I see it in there?

Been having this problem the last couple days. :shifty: Got the first three chapters of a fic planned out but, as soon as I start writing it, my mind starts telling me that everything I write is bad. So move onto something else and the same thing happens. I'm starting to think it's a type of writer's block. I guess it's stuff like this that makes editing a good thing. >_> Mind says it's cr*p = write it anyway, edit it later. :ninja:

+ I like this OC. She'll have like...five minutes of screen time, but I'm liking her. Yay for demonic OCs! Maybe I should make her a villain? *stabs whatever muse of hers that just suggested that* :whistle:
++ Senseless rambling one shot time? Senseless random one shot time. :bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been having this problem the last couple days. :shifty: Got the first three chapters of a fic planned out but, as soon as I start writing it, my mind starts telling me that everything I write is bad. So move onto something else and the same thing happens. I'm starting to think it's a type of writer's block. I guess it's stuff like this that makes editing a good thing. >_> Mind says it's cr*p = write it anyway, edit it later. :ninja:

I'm certain that it is; in fact, it is probably the leading form of writer's block out there. Lately, I've been employing the same "edit later" method, as well. If I don't, then I literally freeze up, get discouraged, and get nothing done. Besides, I go over my chapters (both while I'm writing it, and once it's done) about five times, minimum, so I may as well give myself something to improve on, if I'm going to go through the hassle, anyway.

+ I like this OC. She'll have like...five minutes of screen time, but I'm liking her. Yay for demonic OCs! Maybe I should make her a villain? *stabs whatever muse of hers that just suggested that* :whistle:
++ Senseless rambling one shot time? Senseless random one shot time. :bored:

I literally laughed out loud at this; it came out kind of wheezy thanks to this eternal cold mind you, but it was definitely something I needed; thanks. :laugh:

And when you've officially finished what you're working on (or uploaded some of it) let me know. I'd love to read more of your work.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm certain that it is; in fact, it is probably the leading form of writer's block out there. Lately, I've been employing the same "edit later" method, as well. If I don't, then I literally freeze up, get discouraged, and get nothing done. Besides, I go over my chapters (both while I'm writing it, and once it's done) about five times, minimum, so I may as well give myself something to improve on, if I'm going to go through the hassle, anyway.

I literally laughed out loud at this; it came out kind of wheezy thanks to this eternal cold mind you, but it was definitely something I needed; thanks. :laugh:

And when you've officially finished what you're working on (or uploaded some of it) let me know. I'd love to read more of your work.

You're most likely right. :/ Tbh, it wasn't until I started having these "everything I write sucks!" moments that I really started editing anything. *used to write whole chapters and post them without even spell checking them**facepalms at her younger self* It just seems like the only thing that helps with motivation at times is editing...which is so weird. o_O I wish you luck with your writing, though. It's so frustrating when the words just won't come. >_<

Hehe, glad to help. :p
Sure thing. ^^ I'll probably be posting some quotes in the quote thread here soon...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
They say don't judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. Unless they wear crocs, those shoes that look like feet, or socks with sandals. Those people are stupid.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You're most likely right. :/ Tbh, it wasn't until I started having these "everything I write sucks!" moments that I really started editing anything. *used to write whole chapters and post them without even spell checking them**facepalms at her younger self* It just seems like the only thing that helps with motivation at times is editing...which is so weird. o_O I wish you luck with your writing, though. It's so frustrating when the words just won't come. >_<

Hehe, glad to help. :p
Sure thing. ^^ I'll probably be posting some quotes in the quote thread here soon...

Hahaha, it's okay; we all look back at our younger selves and think, "What the hell were you thinking? You have a lot of work ahead of you, child!" XD

And thanks, I'm slowly making my way through it; editing does seem to help a lot. Sometimes I find a way to string things together while in the middle of it, which cuts through the blockage rather nicely.

And nice, I look forward to it! ^^

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
being really tall sucks sometimes i hurt my back on a breakdown call and now i can‘t mkve freely without pain or straighten up which means no work til i recover :( and i hate sitting around doin nothin

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
being really tall sucks sometimes i hurt my back on a breakdown call and now i can‘t mkve freely without pain or straighten up which means no work til i recover :( and i hate sitting around doin nothin
Feel you on that one man. Being stuck at home with nothing to do can drive you nuts. I hate that. Hope you feel better soon.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Aww, that really sucks, dude. :( What did you do to your back?

I hope you get better soon!

Top Bottom