• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
So, an orange female cat literally walked in our home.
We mistaked it for our male orange cat: Chubbs. Skittles and Hermione were hissing at her and we're like "What did Chubbs do now?" But we looked at the food bowl, and there he is eating. She's well fed, not sure if fixed or not, very soft and lovable and doesn't want to go outside.
Today is my b-day and I feel old.... :')
Happy birthday. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What is that "starter" thing across some people's avatars?

I think it means they started whatever thread they're in....

Thinking:
Do not wanna go outside. It's cold and raining and early. No! *sits down and pouts**dragged outside**hates shopping for groceries*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
thinking about a girl in a angry way

i laughed last night when i got 29 notifications for trophies that i dont even know what for.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Whenever I see on the loading screen in Skyrim about how a battle between dragons is really a verbal battle (cuz of shouts, and stuff, you know?), I can't help but picture one dragon flying around going "I'm sorry I slept with your girlfriend!" while the other one goes "You sunnovab-- *fire everywhere*" :laugh:

+ Not sure if I like booze-less Irish coffee...then again, I've never had boozey Irish coffee, so.... :unsure:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Woohoo! More trophies!
Mah Tummeh hurts!

Another 2 days until I have to contact the company who hasn't delivered the new television (If it didn't turn up last week, it won't be here this week...) I found out why the first order wasn't delivered... There was no driver free to deliver it to the 'ar$e-end of nowhere' (it'll be the same this time around). S*d it, I hope mum will contact them for me... she's more 'brave' than I am... Give 'em hell!

The small Christmas tree is on the wall in the kitchen... I'm not feeling the 'spirit' just yet. It's still November!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh crap.
45 alerts.
I need to get on here more.

+ Wrapping Christmas presents suck. Especially when you think you bought a sheitload of stuff and then when you spread it out all over the bed, you realise that you only got a few, small, insignificant pieces of junk for your family, too many toys for one kid and too little for another, and completely forgot to get your life partner anything.
Yay, Christmas. :nailbiting:

++ I want to open that parcel from mum now. I know there are fizzers in there. I KNOW THERE ARE. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it. They don't sell them here.
And anyone who says they do are talking BS. I've been here near 7 years and know all the SA stores. They don't sell the effin fizzers in New Zealand.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sony has bought back Crash Bandicoot from Activision or so the rumor goes.

hopefully we see a Jak and Daxter game for the Ps4.

Top Bottom