• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Woot! Just realized today is the new episode of doctor who! !! X3 can't wait to see it with my hubby. * jumping with joy*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...apparently no one in my family knows if we're doing Thanksgiving or not. It's basically come down to mum saying she doesn't want anything to do with the day, Gran saying she can't cook cuz of her surgery, my Papaw saying he wants pie, my great grandmother saying that if we don't cook, we need to all go out to eat together, and me saying I'm not going out to eat on a holiday. And now it looks like I have to cook the entire dinner myself...great....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Woot! Just realized today is the new episode of doctor who! !! X3 can't wait to see it with my hubby. * jumping with joy*
Just watching it now. Awesome! Me and my friends are trying to decide if thos zygon things would give children nightmares. They are pretty scary looking.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Whelp, finished Doctor Who!!!!
Holy crap, I didn't expect feels. Good feels, and the nod to Capaldi!
Goddamn that was amazing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I was just starting to wonder if I was the only person on the planet who doesn't follow Doctor Who.

I remember it, back when it had bad TV quality and worse hair. Was kinda creepy for kids, no? I just don't think I can be bothered to get back into it. And my OH is watching it on YouTube right now. He has caught the disease >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was just starting to wonder if I was the only person on the planet who doesn't follow Doctor Who.

I don't follow it. Then again...I'm not entirely sure what it is, despite having the plot explained to me....

Thinking:
Phew! Still have money. Yay for not spending a bunch! Now to waste some on dinner....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Whelp, finished Doctor Who!!!!
Holy crap, I didn't expect feels. Good feels, and the nod to Capaldi!
Goddamn that was amazing.
I thought that was Capaldi's eyes! I was arguing with one of my friends about that:laugh: Mim practically jumped out of her seat and started waving her arms in the air when Tom Baker appeared:laugh:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Those Zygons were gross... not scary... (personally).
I thought it was good. John Hurt made a pretty interesting Doctor too. Although, I still don't think it explained how the war wasn't time locked (I was too busy enjoying it).
Technically though. The Doctor won't die at Trenzalore... just regenerate... unless they mean the death of the 12th Doctor...

Huh... textures for L... and they work... crikey!

I'll give you concrit... but you won't like it.

I don't follow it. Then again...I'm not entirely sure what it is, despite having the plot explained to me....

Thinking:
Phew! Still have money. Yay for not spending a bunch! Now to waste some on dinner....

I've tried explaining it to my Mum... All I got was a vacant look to say "WTF?!"...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've tried explaining it to my Mum... All I got was a vacant look to say "WTF?!"...

Hehe. Tbh...I understand parts while I'm being told about it, but not looking back on the convo five minutes later. ._.
I'm gonna get the screenshots for you tonight, I swear! >_< *guilty*

Thinking:
Weeeelp, mum's gaming so I guess I'll just have to have anime with my takeout, yesh? Yesh.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Those Zygons were gross... not scary... (personally).
I thought it was good. John Hurt made a pretty interesting Doctor too. Although, I still don't think it explained how the war wasn't time locked (I was too busy enjoying it).
Technically though. The Doctor won't die at Trenzalore... just regenerate... unless they mean the death of the 12th Doctor...

Huh... textures for L... and they work... crikey!

I'll give you concrit... but you won't like it.

They actually said "The Fall of the Eleventh"
Meaning The Eleventh Doctor, that's when he'll regenerate is AT Trenzalore, but how his tomb is there...who knows, well maybe he will die there, but he'll regenerate there first.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hehe. Tbh...I understand parts while I'm being told about it, but not looking back on the convo five minutes later. ._.
I'm gonna get the screenshots for you tonight, I swear! >_< *guilty*

Thinking:
Weeeelp, mum's gaming so I guess I'll just have to have anime with my takeout, yesh? Yesh.

Tbh, I have to watch some episodes several times before I latch onto something. :p
Like I said no rush... I've got to admit though, I don't like the hair I'm using on that model. :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Tbh, I have to watch some episodes several times before I latch onto something. :p
Like I said no rush... I've got to admit though, I don't like the hair I'm using on that model. :/

^^; It sounds thoroughly confuzzling. But kinda interesting, as well.
Okay. ^^; o_o *wonders about the hair* It seems like good hair is hard to come by when it comes to designing characters in stuff like that. *can never get the hair she needs on Sims*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So...did anyone else get a random **** ton of awards on here or is it just me?

Also, I swear I'm having the worst of luck.
Actually only just noticed when I saw your message.:facepalm::laugh: What are they awarded for anyway?

Thinking: Going to watch the Doctor Who special again on my own. Less noisy doing it this way. :tongue: It's cool watching it with friends, but when you have a room of them suddenly shouting or cheering or squeeing, it becomes hard for me to hear the TV.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Got to say, when I saw all those alert notifications I automatically assumed I was in trouble for something...

Basically they are like the old trophies (for those who can remember that far back) but refined and expanded so that the only way to collect them all is to stay here forever, I think. They are related to likes, post count, status such as Gold or Staff etc. I don't know if they all have definitions yet but as and when Steve gets time, he will add them so you all know what they mean.

CT: 4/12/13. Do. Not. Want.

Top Bottom