• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DARYL BRIAN HOLLAND!
Yes...?
I just wanted an excuse to say your middle name. :3
^^ Brian? *raises eyebrow*
**** off, Thomas. >D
>(
My middle name is awesome. :3
^^ :3
You guys are acting like you have horrible middle names, which you don't.

aka958

Don't trust people
My creativity, lost. My passion, lost.

So many problems! It was a huge increase of troubles that popped out yesterday! I have to focus dammit! Now I have to put all these trouble on ice for now since I have my future hanging on a thread, and they just won't stop bothering me!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I need some rest...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking my PSN gamertag is showing up on posts
<------------- My gamertag is lame, I shouldn't really share it! I never play on the PS3!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
My project is done and turned in!! Now I can focus on more important things...and important people as well ;)

Meg

*phew* I was really nervous for a sec because I couldn't log in right away. I thought maybe I was one of those people that Angel warned was gonna get banned. :( But apparently not sooooo:lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;232202 said:
My project is done and turned in!! Now I can focus on more important things...and important people as well ;)

*points at self* Moi?

Anyway, *stomach gurgles*. Gah.... Waffles with syrup and butter DO NOT mix well with pizza. *burp*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;232218 said:
*points at self* Moi?

Anyway, *stomach gurgles*. Gah.... Waffles with syrup and butter DO NOT mix well with pizza. *burp*

Hmmm...maybe ^_^

CT: Nothing funnier than watching a cat chase a cotton ball that they think is a marshmallow :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Had a feeling. ;)

CT: If I throw up right now, I swear I'm gonna hurt someone for making me that meal. Oh, wait, then I'd be hurting myself... Dammit! >_<

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
What the ****? DON'T STALK ME ON MY FACEBOOK, DAMMIT! I don't care if you're my parents, telling me that I am allowed to speak my opinion ON A DIFFERENT NAME is not the way to raise a person; teaching them responsibility for what they do ON THEIR OWN NAME is what they're supposed to do. God, they need to grow up.

And it also means that they gave me permission to troll so long as I'm on a different account. :| And they think I'm the weirdo.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
DreadnoughtDT;232218 said:
*points at self* Moi?

Never mix pizza milk and coffee >_<.

OT: Wow so someone did really got it.

Top Bottom