• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm just thinking how 'typical' things always seem to be.

You know what, screw you 'typical' aspects of life. Nobody likes you!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thinking...

Is forgive and forget really the way to go?...

I personally always saw forgiving and forgetting a rather peaceful and religious way of looking at things. In nature that is, and in my own opinion. As not to offend anyone here.

However, I sometimes think and feel rather differently. I tend not to hold grudges. And dwelling on things I find seems to make it worse on your own mind, that it would be to just 'try' to ignore the issue. Depending on the size and the scale of the issue, I would say judge from that in itself. If it's something really serious, probably give it time to think on your final decision. Otherwise you might make a decision you could later regret.

Considering I don't know the full story. And don't wish to know, because it's none of my business. I probably couldn't provide you with any further advice. But I hope that whatever I have managed to say will suffice as enough for you in terms of some friendly partial advice.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I personally always saw forgiving and forgetting a rather peaceful and religious way of looking at things. In nature that is, and in my own opinion. As not to offend anyone here.

However, I sometimes think and feel rather differently. I tend not to hold grudges. And dwelling on things I find seems to make it worse on your own mind, that it would be to just 'try' to ignore the issue. Depending on the size and the scale of the issue, I would say judge from that in itself. If it's something really serious, probably give it time to think on your final decision. Otherwise you might make a decision you could later regret.

Considering I don't know the full story. And don't wish to know, because it's none of my business. I probably couldn't provide you with any further advice. But I hope that whatever I have managed to say will suffice as enough for you in terms of some friendly partial advice.

I'm not one to hold grudges either, I'm too much of a dang softie if you ask me...
It's like I get caught up in the moment where I'm angry and frustrated and push everything and everyone away only to realise I need them as much as they enjoy having me around...
I find it a lose lose situation sometimes and it always leaves me thinking that same phrase: Forgive and forget?...
But if I forgive them, are they willing to as well since on both sides it's a fault...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not one to hold grudges either, I'm too much of a dang softie if you ask me...
It's like I get caught up in the moment where I'm angry and frustrated and push everything and everyone away only to realise I need them as much as they enjoy having me around...
I find it a lose lose situation sometimes and it always leaves me thinking that same phrase: Forgive and forget?...
But if I forgive them, are they willing to as well since on both sides it's a fault...

Don't worry about it. It happens in life sometimes. Me and my girlfriend are the same near enough when we argue. Although obviously we avoid the petty arguments, things do still crop up. Despite knowing the usual routine, we push each other away. And then we realise that we both need one another and are strongest together.

If both of you do feel you are at fault and neither of you want to hold a grudge, think of another phrase. Kiss and make up :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Don't worry about it. It happens in life sometimes. Me and my girlfriend are the same near enough when we argue. Although obviously we avoid the petty arguments, things do still crop up. Despite knowing the usual routine, we push each other away. And then we realise that we both need one another and are strongest together.

If both of you do feel you are at fault and neither of you want to hold a grudge, think of another phrase. Kiss and make up :)
I just wish I knew what the other side was thinking...:/

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

You really are a good person LordOfDarkness.
Cheers from you friend up north.
^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wondering if there might be some way for me to get off this island for good. I think it's goin' down like the Titanic. Soon I won't be able to afford to live at all.

I know what you mean. And it's gonna get worse...

CT: I'm sorry, what's the point of release dates?
Great another f-ing argument.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Watching people's post on the DmC ending...
405266907.jpg

Top Bottom