• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Why would you want to get out of school?

Aww... All my friendly social connections are in school.
As you said, only 16 days left. It's only 16 days until I'll stop meet my friends and we'll split up.

We will still see each others, some of us... But NOOO!!! I don't want that!

**** IT! We've known each others for nine ****ING YEARS! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I hate the schoolwork. I never do it anyway, yet I still get good grades. (B's and A's) So what's the point? True, all my friends are there, but they're not enough to endure the torture of sitting on a desk all day with nothing to do. I'm not very active, but come on! They must have something better for you to do than sit all day!

aka958

Don't trust people
They do. At least in my school.

So many exams... I'm so tired of it. The first few I was fully prepared then later I didn't really care.
"Ohh... Another exam? Yeah, whatever..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
We have to do finals next week... Not looking forward to it. I mean, they're easy, but they're SO tedious...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Thinking that this other forum that I left is stupid. I said I wasn't gonna come back to it, and then they banned me. I don't care, but then they sent threattening messages to me. They are such idiots. I prefer here much more. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Lulz? That is one sucky forum.

"I don't wanna be here anymore"

"Don't worry, we'll ban you! And send threatening messages that are clearly stupid because this is the internet and we know nothing about your identity."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
aka958;227855 said:
Lulz? That is one sucky forum.

"I don't wanna be here anymore"

"Don't worry, we'll ban you! And send threatening messages that are clearly stupid because this is the internet and we know nothing about your identity."

:lol: Exactly. Glad someone sees the point. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
I too am glad that I see the point.

EPIC BATTLE!!!
I loved that battle in Starcraft II! IT was AWESOME!

SO FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

Meg

Oh lalalala
Riding chocobos is funny
i need to take a shower
there's no good food in the house

CloudStryker

Surviving
Thinking I'll go with Meg's post.
Lalalala Indeed
Yes but not as funny as riding a giant pink bunny
....no comment
Damn right only junk food here.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;227862 said:
Oh lalalala
Riding chocobos is funny
i need to take a shower
there's no good food in the house

I love to ride chocobos. You always find treasury and have catchy music in the background.
And don't forget the beautiful environment either, I couldn't let my eyes of it the first 20 hours I spent there.

Top Bottom