• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Sick of how the slightest forms of uncertainty or feeling not listened to can throw me and my mind off a cliff.

It's been a lot easier in recent years. Therapy stuff, you know. But boy I do hate the moments it happens...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So...they announced the new actor to play the Doctor in Doctor Who and I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt despite being a nobody...but then in their first interview after the news dropped, Ncuti Gatwa started drumming on about how great diversity and representation was, whilst RTD started telling the audience who he thinks they should be voting for in elections.

Yeah, no. I don't think I'll be going back to Doctor Who at this rate. It's already a dumpster fire and the incoming crew thought the best way to put it out was by ****ing on it.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Annoying noises all over. Chairs moving from above, people walking intensely, snowplower outside the window in winter, grasscutter outside in spring, and leaveblowers. The run on gas and are freaking noisy. Damn they make me flip completely. That day I ran far away about 3000 meter or more away and I could still hear it carry the sound with the wind. "##%¤"##"¤(/&"#¤% that sound. There should be limits to the amount of noise you can take. Is it that much to ask for simple peace and quiet. Jeez....
I just bought a set of earplugs designed specifically for autistic or ADHD people. I am not autistic but I do suffer from occasional noise sensitivity and they work like a charm. I even sleep with them and boy I sleep well! A big recommendation.

I am sick of EURLex (the website for EU legislation) being slow when I'm trying to write my thesis. Well, last time I needed InfoCuria (the EU Court of Justice website) it returned an error message the whole day so I should not complain.

Meg

I live next to people who have weekly “cult meetings” consisting of bad flute playing, drums, people dancing with sticks, and whooping.

Just, you know, speaking of annoying noises.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The universe, and it's constant reminder that you are never safe from bad luck or things going wrong

Aaaaargh, okay time to move on ughh

Top Bottom