• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Taramafor

Mods abusing power when danger and death is ignored.

If I make a topic on a site about how mods abuse power and I get banend for it then I think abusive mods want to get away with their own hypcortical bullshit when they ignore concerns at every turn.

And "I" have to be the one to be "warned"? I call bullshit.

Don't EVER play that game with me. I'm going to have to go to the cops because of abusive mods on other sites ignoring danger and DEATH.

This is exactly why China has heavy gaming restrictions. This is exactly why sites like pounced.org get taken down. I gave those abusive mods every warning. And it's only ever "last word in. **** off and this is done". No, it's not. COPS now.

I did warn them.

Kaori

That bogan who bothers me is just as bad.

My mum hated living in Australia.

People relocated there in the 60s, due to a big freeze. But they were often bullying people they knew came from Britain.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Roadworks , they could have been done all summer while the kids were out of school and people took holidays but no.

Let's cause massive delays and drag the job out as long as possible to get paid overtime and doss as much as we can

W***ers

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
There's a certain trend when it comes to Indie horror games as of late where they design the game to basically be two different experiences at once. For example, I played the demo of I think it was called "Harvest Shadows" or something the other day that was essentially a farming simulator during the daytime and during night you had to survive against ghosts.

Can't say I'm a fan of having my time wasted doing non-horror stuff as I find it just breaks the tension rather than adding to it and I hope this fad in game development passes quickly.

Kaori

Last night, I posted a thread on beyond3d.com, expressing how I'm not remotely interested in any more Resident Evil remakes.

It honestly depresses me how the same people who complain about cut content still ask for more of them. RE4 was an exception of a great one, primarily because Capcom didn't want to step on any toes. Although don't equate that as me being a RE4 lover. I still loathe the direction they took the series in.

If Capcom unveiled a Revelations 3, I'd support that. But I'm definitely not as hyped any more for games as I once was, because I believe they just kept RE going for the money. Doing all these lousy spin offs as well, and side media that's just as bad.

Not many gamers supported Days Gone, yet that game actually had a backbone. But I'm not fussy about the alleged remaster that I heard about.

P.S. I hate typos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom