• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am sick of not being heard! Even after all these years. I am being underestimated. Pessimistic people
makes me angry. I am a optimist and realist. I don't need to hear what I cannot do because they don't even know what they are talking about. What about you guys.

NGZ2_zps2a8c8044.png

Have anything on you mind that makes you angry?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Working my azz off and having nothing to show for it, because the cost of living is too high here.

I'm also tired of the way my species act. I'm a hermit, but I still have to interact sometimes, and I keep being reminded why it is I decided to live out here.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
''Goes carefully. Tries to comfort''
Why can't you talk to anyone where you live or are you like me that it wont help anymore?
Where i live, the people around me I hate so much it's not funny...
They treat me like dirt on their shoe so I can't talk to them...
The only people I can talk to are trusted people on here or close friends on Facebook...
Yes, everyone who cares about me is so far away...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Where i live, the people around me I hate so much it's not funny...
They treat me like dirt on their shoe so I can't talk to them...
The only people I can talk to are trusted people on here or close friends on Facebook...
Yes, everyone who cares about me is so far away...

I hear your despair. it is really hard. I step into that every now and then too.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I see what you mean. DMC5 is a fine example for that.
I was thinking of The Avengers, but I guess that works too.

Also CoD, anime, professional sports, Madden, almost all of television, broadcast news (FOX News especially), how the wrong movie wins best picture almost every year, libertarians, the advertising industry, people's fear of anything old fashioned, recreational drugs are far too diverse, the modern obsession with overproduced hip-hop, and the gradual decline of rock music.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Why am I still falling from sky to bottom again!!! Sat up too long this morning with four hours of sleep. Damn hard. I keep forgetting to eat and sleep as well. Ends up with frustration and more loneliness. Not easy when it's winter. Getting dark outside now.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I'm sick of Big Brother, I'd quite happily set fire to their house and watch them all burn alive. Ignorant selfish people. (Mostly, there are a few exceptions.)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sick of Big Brother, I'd quite happily set fire to their house and watch them all burn alive. Ignorant selfish people. (Mostly, there are a few exceptions.)

That would not be nice. Have faith. I live alone. It is not much better either. At least you have people around even if they might be annoying or demanding eh.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
That would not be nice. Have faith. I live alone. It is not much better either. At least you have people around even if they might be annoying or demanding eh.
No, you don't get what I mean :O I mean the Reality TV show Big Brother, where they find the most annoying people they can and put them in a house together. Nothing to do with real brothers :p

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
No, you don't get what I mean :O I mean the Reality TV show Big Brother, where they find the most annoying people they can and put them in a house together. Nothing to do with real brothers :p
I hate that show. There was one called 24-7 for like ten years ago.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm pretty sick of my mother nagging over my nerves being freaking pessimist like i don't have enough problems...

I'm pretty sick of my part time course.. i rarely get any fu*king to take a breath

I'm pretty sick of my brother who's lost in a world of his own

I'm pretty sick of hypocritical bloggers who think that what they write is fact.. just because they have stinking press degree

Bad way to start a new year post but damn i'm in a bad mood...

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I am sick of people that judging me without knowing my background or reasons.
Sorry for being a troll really but is it that bad to show feelings today? This world. Does it not allow me to feel now?
Judging them as well. Judges. Tired of it. Wolf wolf story...

Top Bottom