• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
two things

1. people walking into places and randomly shooting. WHY!?! i'm not gonna go too deep into my frustrations with that. but...WHY!?!

2. spider-man's origin. and that's weird for me to say because i genuinly love origin stories. but the difference between batman, superman, wonder woman, ironman, hulk, etc. is that THOSE stories tread new ground with the origin. while this new title "SPIDEY" is literally just a hybrid of bendis's ultimate spider-man and untold tales of spider-man from the 90's. and it literally does nothing new. and it's clearly just trying to hype up people for the new spider-man movie. and i'm really tired of marvel twisting the arm of their comics in order for them to match their movies.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Annoying anime characters. Watching a lot of anime lately. I come across a lot of them. Chizuru from Squid Girl is one of them.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
When people get all whiny when a movie adaption to something isn't a carbon copy. Like Rurouni Kenshin. Some people complained about it saying it wasn't 100% faithful the the manga. Like DUDE, it's a one hour movie covering almost 17 volumes worth of story. Not everything's gonna be covered. Not every fight's gonna be in it. Not every scene will be drawn out as it was in the manga/anime. Shut the **** up.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
When people get all whiny when a movie adaption to something isn't a carbon copy. Like Rurouni Kenshin. Some people complained about it saying it wasn't 100% faithful the the manga. Like DUDE, it's a one hour movie covering almost 17 volumes worth of story. Not everything's gonna be covered. Not every fight's gonna be in it. Not every scene will be drawn out as it was in the manga/anime. Shut the **** up.
People complained about the Rurouni Kenshin live action trilogy? Those were effing awesome! It's the only anime to live action that's truly great. They did an amazing job on them. As a Rurouni Kenshin fan, I couldn't ask for a better adaption. Seriously, any fan who has a problem with it, is an idiot.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
People complained about the Rurouni Kenshin live action trilogy? Those were effing awesome! It's the only anime to live action that's truly great. They did an amazing job on them. As a Rurouni Kenshin fan, I couldn't ask for a better adaption. Seriously, any fan who has a problem with it, is an idiot.

Ah but people have. From saying that Sanosuke was potrayed as comic relief, to people saying the fight scenes weren't as cool looking as the manga/anime. And then there was even one complaint about how they didn't show every fight scene from the anime. As if you could fit all that into a two hour movie.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ah but people have. From saying that Sanosuke was potrayed as comic relief, to people saying the fight scenes weren't as cool looking as the manga/anime. And then there was even one complaint about how they didn't show every fight scene from the anime. As if you could fit all that into a two hour movie.
People can be so stupid. Sanosuke was portrayed just fine, and the action scenes were incredible. Dat fight choreography.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I was thinking of The Avengers, but I guess that works too.

Also CoD, anime, professional sports, Madden, almost all of television, broadcast news (FOX News especially), how the wrong movie wins best picture almost every year, libertarians, the advertising industry, people's fear of anything old fashioned, recreational drugs are far too diverse, the modern obsession with overproduced hip-hop, and the gradual decline of rock music.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I think I love you.

I'm sick of Big Brother, I'd quite happily set fire to their house and watch them all burn alive. Ignorant selfish people. (Mostly, there are a few exceptions.)
Can you name those few exceptions? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom