• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
this may come off as harsh but i am sick of people complaining about water temples in zelda games
there not hard you just suck
i can't believe people get lost when they have a map of the whole place and there too impatient to wait half a second to pause and switch boots
The water temple never was difficult, just tedious.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I'm kind of sick of that I literally can't talk to most of my friends about anything else than CS: GO. For some reason, playing that game is the only thing they do. I mean, its a cool game, even though I personally don't like it, but I'd love for our conversations to be something else than:

"So, what did you do yesterday?"

"I played CS: GO AND LOST 5 RANKED GAMES! OMG, THIS TEAM WAS SO BAD YOU KNOW?"

"Okay... did you do anything else?"

"I LOST 50 EUROS ON CS: GO LOUNGE."

And then I walk away slowly.

KRSkull

I'm kind of sick of that I literally can't talk to most of my friends about anything else than CS: GO. For some reason, playing that game is the only thing they do. I mean, its a cool game, even though I personally don't like it, but I'd love for our conversations to be something else than:

"So, what did you do yesterday?"

"I played CS: GO AND LOST 5 RANKED GAMES! OMG, THIS TEAM WAS SO BAD YOU KNOW?"

"Okay... did you do anything else?"

"I LOST 50 EUROS ON CS: GO LOUNGE."

And then I walk away slowly.

I totaly understand that feeling. I used to have friends that can't talk about anything beside politics. And everytime i bring a new subject they talk about that subject but from a political point of view.

this may come off as harsh but i am sick of people complaining about water temples in zelda games
there not hard you just suck
i can't believe people get lost when they have a map of the whole place and there too impatient to wait half a second to pause and switch boots

The water temple never was difficult, just tedious.

I loved the water temple. Its the most fun temple in the series.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I loved the water temple. Its the most fun temple in the series.
I only liked that place a little bit. The Forest Temple is my personal favorite.

It was a lot more fun when I could swim (efficiently) in Majora's Mask. Like Soul Reaver's swimming, only better.

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
I'm sick about people forcing ye to play LoL or Dota, it's like your automatically cool when you play them and they are shoving it on other peoples throats,
I'll rather play Smite or write poem's,

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of feeling like I'm useless. My sister Lauren has a job so she's working to make money. And she tells me not to feel this way. Yeah I'm working on a new story to send to the publisher, and also working on drawing better. But I just get depressed sometimes. Another thing I'm sick of is my depression. I hate when I get depressed! Even though I fight against it constantly sometimes I give into it unintentionally, and...well let's just say that it isn't pretty and leave it at that. By the way no I don't start cutting myself when I get depressed.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of people being loud in the hallway of my apartment building at 10:00pm to 11:00pm at night. It's really annoying and it @#$$#$ me off! I know I have insomnia and should at least try to get some rest but the people here don't know when to shut the $#@% up. It's driving me insane.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
If nothing else works... maybe you should try meditating.
Thank you very much for the advice. But sadly even meditation has stopped working for me. Again thank you.

I'm sick of my thoughts going around and around my head like a washing machine. And I'm sick of the nightmares waking me up in the early mornings. It has nothing to do with what I watch nor read. I'm just sick of my mind not shutting down, and letting me sleep. I'm also sick of my night terrors waking me up as well. Those are worse then the nightmares. At least with nightmares I can try to go back to sleep and succeed.
But night terrors? That's a whole other thing. Can't go back to sleep after those. Also I'm sick of is looking at myself in the mirror. Whenever I do...I see a person who looks more like a "monster" then a person who is well..."normal" I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of a certain "friend" named Richard who keeps telling me to go to his church. And when I always say "no thanks." In a polite way he then says that god talks to him and so does my deceased so called "mother." That just makes me want to punch him in his face when he says things like that. Also I'm sick of how Rich also says that I'm an "evil person" because I wear black, and that "I need to be saved from the darkness." I mean just because I'm a goth, and believe in something else doesn't mean I'm an "evil person" in general. It means that I don't believe in what he believes in, and black is my favorite color to wear. End of story. Also another thing that I'm sick of is how Rich also says that god told him that Lauren steals money from me behind my back. That right there is just $%&&$@#% lies! I know Lauren wouldn't steal from me because I would've been alerted by the bank of money going out of my account by e-mail. And I'm sick of Rich making everything personal by saying my "mother" loves me and wants me to join her in heaven. Yeah right. If that $#&%@ had "loved" me...it doesn't matter. The forgotten past doesn't mean $&%# to me anymore because I can't really remember what happened to me anyway. Plus I don't want to remember nor need to remember it. The past is past. It's the now that matters.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm sick of people thinking that if they walk into a conversation by two fans who are happily discussing something they enjoy and shout "you're wrong! that sucks!" they'll be taken seriously. You won't. You'll just have two annoyed fans on your hands. Face it, you may not like what we do, but we're not going to change our views just cuz you shove your opinion and a bunch of reviews in our faces. And vice versa. So, please, just stop and consider whether you'd like us to do that to you, because I'm tired of this. >_<

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of how today's society treats other people. And how society just expects those who are different from others to always follow the same rules. $#@%$@# it's like we're still in highschool. Where everyone is grouped in different groups, and I'm sick of it. For example if you came from a rich family you're popular, if you are a goth then you get a lot of $%&# from others or if your troubled people still give you a lot of $%&#. And I'm sick of it. Also if I'm not making a whole lot of sense I'm sorry. My insomnia is making me very tired from not letting me sleep. Also I'm sick of having insomnia.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
I'm sick of just looking at myself in the bathroom mirror and seeing a monster within me wanting to come out but I can't let it out. Also I'm sick of seeing how dead my eyes look in the mirror. It's been like that ever since I had died from a bad allergic reaction but came back from the dead. No I'm not a zombie. Though I feel like one in the morning. I just...I don't know. I'm just sick of seeing how much of a monster is within me.

Top Bottom