• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
More Finnish gems. It translates roughly into "The dealer of Tin Foil Hats".

Also, speaking of POTF above; The Ballad of Jeremiah Peacekeeper is one of my all-time-favs. I like My Dark Disquiet as well.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
This is one of my favourite songs (I like the cover more than the original) and as the bus driver was listening to this while I was going downtown this morning, it's now playing on loop at my home as well. :D

Loving the lyrics. What I've heard is that originally this song was made about a relationship with a narcissist and well, I can see that:

Now and then, I think of all the times you screwed me over
You had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up
On somebody that you used to know

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ

So sue me, but I like this more than the original.

Also I feel like this matches into the feeling when you're withdrawing from a medication and get the one night with a small dose instead of nothing*:
*humming* My God send, chemical best friend ♫ :LOL:

* It's every other day with a small dose and every other night with nothing according to my plan. So every other day is like a recharge for me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Everything Shane and Shane have ever done, basically. Currently Psalm 145 (live version)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Here is a good tutorials to start your journey and I love Ezio's Family and AC2 And Brotherhood Race (Originally goes by Venice Rooftops) and I'm also fan of classic series of AC not new series :coffee:.
I loved AC series all the way to Origins. AC2 has the best writing music ;) Also, I learned to play Ezio's Family on clarinet, I guess I could try to find some guitar tabs for it suitable for my level.

Top Bottom