• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Roundtable Rival is just....:inlove: I put it right up there with Shadows and Elements. Listening to a bunch of stuff, anywhere from Skillet to Disturbed, Linkin Park to Kamelot, and of course, Lindsey as well. :wink:

I haven't listened to that one yet, but I'll add it to my list. ^^ *likes Master of Tides best so far*

Listening to:
The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers. Though listening is verging on watching on occasion. >_>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Roundtable Rival is awesome especially the part where the music note is kinda rising and then it pauses and then bam.

Yes, exactly! It makes quite the impact, eh? It's one of my "get fired up while writing battle scenes" songs. ^^ Honestly, the Shatter Me album is plain awesome; there's only one song I don't care much about on the whole thing--I love everything else.

*Coughs* Sorry. I love coming across other Lindsey fans. ^^;

KRSkull

Yes, exactly! It makes quite the impact, eh? It's one of my "get fired up while writing battle scenes" songs. ^^ Honestly, the Shatter Me album is plain awesome; there's only one song I don't care much about on the whole thing--I love everything else.

*Coughs* Sorry. I love coming across other Lindsey fans. ^^;

I am going to guess and say SWAG. Some of the Stirlingites ( Lindsey's fans) i know didn't like that song because of the name. But i like it.

Its ok i know that feeling It spreads between the fans.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stirlingite

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am going to guess and say SWAG. Some of the Stirlingites ( Lindsey's fans) i know didn't like that song because of the name. But i like it.

Its ok i know that feeling It spreads between the fans.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stirlingite

Actually, no. Hahaha! The name bugs me, but I like the song, otherwise. No, for some reason, We Are Giants just doesn't speak to me at all. ^^;

I'm on the Stirlingites fanpage on FB as well, lol.

KRSkull

Actually, no. Hahaha! The name bugs me, but I like the song, otherwise. No, for some reason, We Are Giants just doesn't speak to me at all. ^^;

I'm on the Stirlingites fanpage on FB as well, lol.

Oh that song yeah its an ok song. There is one song (Take Flight) that i don't hate it but at the same time i don't like it because of the sad story behind it.

Which fan page the official or Un-official. I used to be a member in the official but they banned me for some unknown reason so now i am a member of the un-official group.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh that song yeah its an ok song. There is one song (Take Flight) that i don't hate it but at the same time i don't like it because of the sad story behind it.

Which fan page the official or Un-official. I used to be a member in the official but they banned me for some unknown reason so now i am a member of the un-official group.

Take Flight is pretty melancholy. I don't know the story, but I got that sense from it, but with that sort of undertone of determination.

The official fangroup; they banned you? That's very odd, indeed. I pay more attention to her actual page, though, since I tend to scroll passed a lot of stuff on the fan page. I'm more interested in updates on her music, than the endless cereal memes...:p

KRSkull

Take Flight is pretty melancholy. I don't know the story, but I got that sense from it, but with that sort of undertone of determination.

The official fangroup; they banned you? That's very odd, indeed. I pay more attention to her actual page, though, since I tend to scroll passed a lot of stuff on the fan page. I'm more interested in updates on her music, than the endless cereal memes...:p

Yeah it does. It is a sad story but it shows how much the fans means to Her.

Yeah two years ago something happened between Lindsey and the person who created the official fan-page. And she and a few other members were banned.

I miss the cereal meme.

Top Bottom