• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Not on youtube, but via a writing playlist on media player. :p Since I'm working on DMC fanfiction, a handful of the songs from DMC3-4 are thrown into the mix for muse purposes.

That, and this track has somewhat grown on me.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my crush sings this song all the time. heard it for the first time and i kinda cried

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ Lol! Hey look, it's everyone on the internet. XD

I won't lie, I can be a grammar Nazi, but I'm probably one of the more forgiving ones, too.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I tried looking for this song awhile ago but had issues finding it because I had no clue what it was called or who sang it, Normally when that happens i just search the lyrics of the chorus but the only thing i could hear Down down blehgukurgurk

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'm listening to this song while I'm writing a one-shot on the walking dead game season 2 [To cope with waiting on episode 2. Every hour waiting is just pure torture! T_T]

Reactions: Jak

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Susumu Hirasawa. I listen to pretty much all of his songs, though 'Sign', 'Aria' and the more mellow songs 'Moon Time' and 'Run' are his best ones.

Top Bottom