• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
http://myfreemp3.eu/music/kara+no+kyoukai+fighting+medley#
----------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow Man theme
Tim Haywood's compositions and Guy Miller's writing are legendary.

"And into Asylum - like a great, black engine roaring to eternity, ravaging the already benighted landscape with its savage, malevolent presence.

And within the legions truly damned. Insanity, sheer and stark and once in the human form, now gutted and torn by eons of of glutted indulgence.

Their bloodlust now flecking the oily walls living in the shrieks of victims ensnared, hanged, drawn and quartered by the serpents squalid writhings.

This is the place I had not wanted to dream of, and the dream is now the place I partly live through."

Also, while you may not agree with this, but I think that DMC1 and 3 took more than their fair share of inspiration from Gabriel: Sins of the Fathers and Shadowman as well.

That's rather unsettling imo, since both of those games take place in New Orleans and deal with the occult.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdt64upan1oi5xk/Grind Games- French Hip Hop - Jimmy Delsart (Twerk Fail Song).mp3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Japanese cast recording of the Wicked musical. I like how they've translated it to convey the original meaning, but also somehow made it quintessentially Japanese in a way.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Listening to the entire Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Brave Finish Album!

COCX-38398.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Fight or Flight - First of the Last

Group made up of members of Disturbed, Ra and Evans Blue.

Dan Donegan (Disturbed)
Mike Wengren (Disturbed)
Dan Chandler (Evans Blue)
Sean Corcoran (Ra) & Jeremy Jayson.​

Top Bottom