• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Drive me Crazy-Brittney Spears-Baby one more time

yes i am listening Brittney Spears. but i am listening to song from her first album which was before the snake dance...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126115 said:
Drive me Crazy-Brittney Spears-Baby one more time

yes i am listening Brittney Spears. but i am listening to song from her first album which was before the snake dance...lol

I am fan of Britney.A lot of her songs are nice.

L'Arc~en~ciel - Ready Steady Go :):):)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I liked Brittney before I'm a slave for you. ya know when she was all cute and innocent. but i do like two songs on the album that I'm slave for you is on....Overprotected and I'm not a girl not yet a woman.

I'm Sorry-Flyleaf

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126117 said:
I liked Brittney before I'm a slave for you. ya know when she was all cute and innocent. but i do like two songs on the album that I'm slave for you is on....Overprotected and I'm not a girl not yet a woman.

I'm Sorry-Flyleaf

You mean when she has the teen pop style singing? She was great back then.

COOLON - Canvas :):):)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes that whole teen pop thing takes me back to my childhood....lol. I listened to all the stuff.
but now i am more a rock/metal/techno kinda girl.

Brackish-Kittie-Spit

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126120 said:
yes that whole teen pop thing takes me back to my childhood....lol. I listened to all the stuff.
but now i am more a rock/metal/techno kinda girl.

Brackish-Kittie-Spit

I listened to all kinds of songs,as long as no swearing,racial,religious,black metal,and so on... Hate those kind of things.Sensitive issues should be left alone...

Nightmare - the WORLD :):):)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
swearing doesn't bother me. But i listen to just about everything expect Rap and Country (with the acception of a few songs)

Scar Tissue- The red hot chilli Peppers

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Trish67;126122 said:
swearing doesn't bother me. But i listen to just about everything expect Rap and Country (with the acception of a few songs)

Scar Tissue- The red hot chilli Peppers

well,excessive swearing bothers me a lot..haha.

Blackened Angel (Dante Battle 1) - Devil May Cry 4 OST

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Ooh - saw the Prodigy live a couple of years back and they were incredible. Also unbelievably loud :lol:

I'm listening to Viva Pinata TiP music as J is playing it in my office...

Sparda™

Angel;126250 said:
^ Ooh - saw the Prodigy live a couple of years back and they were incredible. Also unbelievably loud :lol:

I love The Prodigy as well...:lol:

Smack My Bitch Up - The Prodigy/Fat of the Land...:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ I've actually not been much of a fan but when they're live you can't help but enjoy it...they could be heard for miles around apparently but we didn't stay long as they started putting poppers in the fan machines :lol:

Still listening to VP music and ignoring Jessica's requests for help.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh it was horrible - I came out of hospital all hormonal and crap like that, saw my two (very hot) dead fish floating in the water and cried for about three hours :lol:

Then I got over it and flushed them down the toilet

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
a cried for days when my fish died. but then again i was a kid then.

Nightwish-I wish I had an angel-Alone in the dark

Top Bottom