• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bits of GTA4 coming from the other room...teamed up with Harriet the Spy coming from J's room...weird combination

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
Pop the Glock (SebastiAn remix) - Uffie.

This guy makes some tight ****, mmhmmm.

EDIT: WHERE'RE ON A DMC FORUM THAT CENSORS THE WORD ****? ********.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
^^^there are ways around it like using a "y" instead of an "i"^_^ but you might want to read the rules though..we keep the cussing to a minimum b/c of the younger members and guests even though i'm sure they hear cuss words everyday but whatever we try to keep it classy around here (for the most part) :D.....Anyway back on topic

Chevelle--Comfortable Liar

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
Stylish Nereezy;110178 said:
^^^there are ways around it like using a "y" instead of an "i"^_^ but you might want to read the rules though..we keep the cussing to a minimum b/c of the younger members and guests even though i'm sure they hear cuss words everyday but whatever we try to keep it classy around here (for the most part) :D.....Anyway back on topic

Chevelle--Comfortable Liar
Well I find that relatively ironic seeing as how DMC isn't a game for kids to begin with? Anyway yeah, like you said I'll just atone myself. :'D

Leave me Alone - Michael Jackson

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Swear filter is there not only for younger members of the boards (despite the fact they probably have a larger repertoire of cuss words than most adults) but also for those who are sensitive to the use of such words. We want to be a forum for all, and seeing as the vast majority of members here aren't really even meant to play the game, given the age rating, but they do anyway, the responsible thing for us to do is put in a filter accordingly.

Attempting to evade it, however, as suggested by someone already is NOT allowed and does incur penalities such as permanent warnings, infractions and if persistent despite being asked not to - a ban.

We don't want this board to be cluttered with cuss words - it's unprofessional, ugly and gives the wrong impression to guests and potential affiliates.

Back on topic - Viva Pinata music

Top Bottom