• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what are you gonna name your kids?

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i just got this idea yesterday but i decided that if i have twins,(and it runs in the family too)i'm gonna call the first,if their both boys,i'llcall the first vergil and the second dante,how does thta sound?and if it's a boy and a girl, then i'll call the boy dante and the girl trish, i'll come up with other combinations later but from here on out it's your turn,good luck!;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmm, I would like to name them DMC names. :lol: But I guess the boy will be Shiraaz, or Ahmed(Arabic names), and the girl/s will be Omehani, or Sumayah.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
For a Girl, Charlotte most probably. Name of my best friend thats a girl (apart from my Girlfriend). However, I would have to query it first. :D

But lets not be talking about this yet. Not even Pregnant, at least I hope not. O.O!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I have decided that if I have a son, I'll call him, "Master Chief". If I have a girl, I... will also call her, "Master Chief". So no matter which gender it is, it's win-win either way for me.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Master Chief is the moniker of the Spartan in Halo 3. ^_^

halo2.jpg

And I kinda' haven't run it by her yet... I'm sure she won't mind, though. She wants to call our next dog "Hitler" so hopefully she'll keep an open mind for any kid-name suggestions I might have... :ninja:

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Ahh... I see, I haven't played Halo 3, not that big a fan of the game. :p Blasphemy, I know!

And, Hitler... Isn't your dog nasty enough now? lol. But yeah, Master Chief... Interesting. lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steven;56786 said:
Not even Pregnant, at least I hope not. O.O!
So do I - medical miracle and all that...didn't know you could get pregnant, Steven...:O o_O >_< :lol:

devilmaycry;56790 said:
I have decided that if I have a son, I'll call him, "Master Chief". If I have a girl, I... will also call her, "Master Chief". So no matter which gender it is, it's win-win either way for me.
Um....yeah....no.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Angel;56801 said:
So do I - medical miracle and all that...didn't know you could get pregnant, Steven...:O o_O >_< :lol:

You know what I mean, silly! :huh: But that would be weird. O.O!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hell I don't even like kids and I seem to have managed to have one...always when you least expect it, eh?

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Well I never thought about having kids but if I did have a girl I would name her sapheria and if I had a boy It would be Keran. Those wouldbe really cool names.
:)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I don't like looking after them either... they are annoying, and if you do something wrong they start crying like freakin crazy. Atleast my family know's that I'm not good with them.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well you need to make them laugh so they can be happy...that's the first rule so becareful because one day you might find yourselves taking care of children.....or even babies...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'll sew my legs shut if I have to. :/ But say... if I ADOPT a kid, I'll probably have them named Chloe` or Heidi. If it's a boy, it'll be Aden(we have a line of Aden's in our family, why not carry on the honor?) or Maddison.

Top Bottom