• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just woke up and the temperature is already climbing - ignoring the cat begging for food (it's an hour earlier than her breakfast) and checking the intarwebz before I get ready for work.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Watching my husband play Assassin's Creed Origins and laughing my head off at the Unicamel mount :ROFL:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Watching Deadpool 2, waiting for the kids to get ready for bed so we can read 1 Samuel together

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I Working on my projects and thinking about good subjects about my job or ideas that others give me (from friends or coworkers) and as a person who Working on posts and stories on Instagram (I don't want to share any details) but in conclusion I'm still novice photo editor but they accepted my style so no worries and also they introduced me a site that I can design for them simpler (for any job they want).

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
About to go sleep. I gotta be up early for work in the morning and I just don't wanna.

Ah well

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Because I was stuck babysitting I had to look for any U-rated movie to stick on and the only one I could find amongst my collection was "Treasure Island" (1950) that I had as a young'un that I barely remember.

Surprisingly still holds up, though that would be more of a compliment to R.L Stevenson's writing really since the film is very faithful. I was fascinated to see Robert Newton's portrayal of Long John Silver as his Dorset accent* supposedly set the standard for the iconic and stereotypical "Pirate Accent" on screen what with all his "Arr's" and other pieces of dialect. It was also interesting to see Bobby Driscoll as I only knew his voice from Peter Pan and I was sad to learn what became of him. I was surprised that this film was rated U as with all the blood, especially with a child being stabbed on screen but no matter.

All in all, despite being a "kid's film" I enjoyed myself and would recommend. :)

* For reference I'll post a clip of Newton as Silver.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just woke up - leaving to catch the train to Liverpool in an hour or so; got a very excited ten year old whose birthday we'll be celebrating, and a very grumpy 20 year old who would rather still be in bed.

And an exhausted 39 year old who wishes she was still either 10 or 20...

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I do usual jobs but today I started learning how I can work on a WordPress demo with Divi theme and let me tell you it's a bit hard to work on a site (for the first) :cautious: and it makes me a little bit hate this new job but I love it learn with passion and I still working on my Photoshop skills so I totally in luck in future :cool: (I hope).

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
At work & listening to my mobile music library as I do my usual works and (in library mostly like bury the light and other games soundtracks) or if want go God like at end of my time work listening to godfather.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Right now I'm now doing some basic works for my PC to make it ready for games (including modding) and other jobs to have fun again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Forcing myself to wake up for work. It's been too hot this week... mercifully this looks like the last really warm day I'll have to deal with.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Read "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (1902) by Arthur Conan Doyle, watched the 1939 film with Basil Rathbone as well as the 1988 TV version with Jeremy Brett, plus I listened to the BBC Audio Drama from 2011 with Nicolas Brigg - all in a single day.

Why you ask? All for the purpose of seeing how various adaptations handle the story. Which scenes they keep and which they leave out, how dialogue is tweaked to be understandable to the "modern" audience of the day and how directors can't resist adding in extra stuff to spice up the story and make it their own.

T'was an interesting experiment and not at all because I was bored and stuck at home...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Top Bottom