• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just finished watching The Walking Dead and now reading through Reddit posts about games I’m interested in and others I’ve been playing for the latest news and tips.

I spend most of my time reading about games and finding out information because I have more free time to do that than to actually sit down for a good solid hour or two and actually play them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I spend most of my time reading about games and finding out information because I have more free time to do that than to actually sit down for a good solid hour or two and actually play them.

I’m in the same boat to be honest, I tend to use this time to save time in the long run for when I actually do get to play them.

By watching beginner tutorials, finding out basic information & the answers to the most frequently asked questions etc it saves me hours of fumbling around in game wasting time I don’t have.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just came back from doing our taxes, so now to get some shopping done--which means getting a copy of DMC5! =D And since I'll be gaming tonight, gotta get in my editing beforehand. ^^

Top Bottom